Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers (5980 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adesamogun:
The boy knows you wear trouser and likes you. But he told you not to wear it cos he knows his father and have warned you already. To follow an instruction just for a day become wahala and you wan marry. Trouser that you will be wearing freely once you are married and they will accept you for it overtime. You need to cast and bind the spirit following you from your village ooo. Cos that spirit really no like you atall

how eve take chop the forbidden fruit ,its the same method ,,,when u meet ladies that make this statement,it's is who I am ,my brother that is a strong minded lady forget all this I am a strong lady ,they can't change trust me
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Like I said , the guy himself is not matured enough to get married if he can't explain the reason why the lady can't wear trouser to his dad's house having being aware of the possible consequences.

He could have even postponed the meeting should the lady insisted and find a way to persuade her in wearing something not trousers.

Light dey bend sometimes if there is strong gravity

See the many false assumptions you have written down.

So you think, the guy didn't explain why?

Infact your last statement is contradictory to the statement you made.

If light dey bend sometimes, if there is strong gravity? Why can't she just bend for a day to a simple rule?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Justkatty:
Next time she should tie buba and gele

Never knew father-in-law are of different types thought maybe just the mother inlaw.

But the guy no try, you would have atleast stand by your intending wife to be.
Beside you owe no one any explanation on how you want your woman to be so far she dresses decently.
you kw ,with the type of women we have these days it's difficult to stand with them ,u already know the reason,but I will say it ,when problems comes around the guy ,the lady is off ,no where to be found again,so men always think twice before standing by a lady in issue like this ,simple instructions she can't follow ,,, instead she is like it's who I am ,
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by jawalis(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

He told her bluntly but the lady refused. Please is such a guy capable enough to get married. Ordinary communication with his so girl friend, he can't do
What are you talking about. What do you e C pact him to do after strict warning.
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See the many false assumptions you have written down.

So you think, the guy didn't explain why?

Infact your last statement is contradictory to the statement you made.

If light dey bend sometimes, if there is strong gravity? Why can't she just bend for a day to a simple rule?

baba it seems you have not met ladies who use this term ,when u correct them ",it is who I am ,or it seems you don't know me ",,,when u met them or date these types of lady ,u will not think twice leaving them to their predicament
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
larryking540:

baba it seems you have not met ladies who use this term ,when u correct them ",it is who I am ,or it seems you don't know me ",,,when u met them or date these types of lady ,u will not think twice leaving them to their predicament

That is a red flag.

Signs of an un understanding woman
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Justkatty:
Next time she should tie buba and gele

Never knew father-in-law are of different types thought maybe just the mother inlaw.

But the guy no try, you would have atleast stand by your intending wife to be.
Beside you owe no one any explanation on how you want your woman to be so far she dresses decently.
Isn't it pure foolishness for u to disobey me and still demand I stand by U Some of u girls don't even know what it takes to build a relationship talk more a future with someone. Shameful undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is a red flag.

Signs of un understanding woman

I will keep advocating for guys to date different ladies and understand these ladies ,,simple instructions she can't follow...in the name of accept me for who I am ,the guy already love the lady personality ,just put on skirt for a day to see my father ,she no hear ,,,, marriage no even day her agender before so no need
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
killmods:

Isn't it pure foolishness for u to disobey me and still demand I stand by U Some of u girls don't even know what it takes to build a relationship talk more a future with someone. Shameful undecided

many ladies bro ,where not been trained how to hold a relationship by their mothers ,why did I specified mother because mother's are met to pass culture and norms to children while the father is away hunting, hustling outside ,but guess what our mothers advocate for them to get all the degree,obey only examination questions ,obey only lectures ,by the time they are out ,they leave a lonely life or I forget to add ,they stay glue to Instagram, Facebook and pic mix's ,,,,,,,most can't hold conversation again ,let me shock you man ,u see lesbians it's coming to stay very soon ,don't be angry if ur girl breaks off with you and dates another fellow lady don't be
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by adedayoa2(f): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
The guy told her not to wear it, why is she crying now?
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by anochuko01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

The guy should be majorly held responsible tbh. So he can not talk to his girl and explain the reason why she can't wear the trouser having being aware of the kind of father he has.

Of what different would it even make if she did not wear the trouser and wear something else?

The girl is an adult and should be held responsible for her actions. BTW, it's stated clearly that she was informed about the father's stance on the wearing of trousers. She just didn't expect the kind of reaction she got from the old man. If the girl could so dare the guy and his father even when she hasn't been married, I only wonder what she'll try when she has been married and can't be chased again.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
larryking540:

many ladies bro ,where not been trained how to hold a relationship by their mothers ,why did I specified mother because mother's are met to pass culture and norms to children while the father is away hunting, hustling outside ,but guess what our mothers advocate for them to get all the degree,obey only examination questions ,obey only lectures ,by the time they are out ,they leave a lonely life or I forget to add ,they stay glue to Instagram, Facebook and pic mix's ,,,,,,,most can't hold conversation again ,let me shock you man ,u see lesbians it's coming to stay very soon ,don't be angry if ur girl breaks off with you and dates another fellow lady don't be
Hmm na serious problems be all these o.. They know absolutely nothing about keeping good relationships even with themselves as friends.. na God go just see person through. And when u try to teach them how to go they say ur controlling or their fav "insecure" And as for lesbians that one normal here. They suck each other and fvck themselves too. Sometimes they pick a boy for their orgy and pay him in the morning or whenever they're done with him. I have some of them as friends here so I know first hand. This world done cast finish
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Help2020: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Treasure17:
let your daddy accept me for who i am” does not mean you shouldn't apply wisdom where necessary. Sometimes we make life difficult for ourselves.
She disobeyed that's bad.But nan the father wan marry her?
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by lkillbrokehoes: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Favfables1:

Bros calm down first eh...
This is not a matter of her being a prostit.ute ((ignore that fellow up there)), this is about respect...

Let's look at it from the father's perspective...
You're coming to my house and there's a rule in my house that women shouldn't wear trouser and you were informed, buh the fact that you still came to my house with trouser as a woman, despite knowing my rules is a blatant disrespect to me, and thus it's unacceptable...

And if in your opinion, a man making such rules in his own home makes him ignorant, then you're truly very naive ((no offense))...
It's his house and it's his rules...
If you can't abide to it, then don't go there!! Stay in your own house!!

When you're going for a job interview, why don't you wear jeans and polo, why do you wear cooperate?? Why don't you tell them "take me as I am"?? Don't you abide by the rules and wear cooperate? then when you get the job, you wear your polo on Thursdays and Fridays, no one will trouble you by then...

The best thing for her to have done is to just comply with the rules of the house, when she eventually gets married and move to her own house, she can then wear her trouser...
Them no born that man well make him come set that rule for her marital home...

And just so you know...
That is not hypocrisy, it's wisdom!!!
When you're in Rome, act like a Roman, cause it is foolishness to do otherwise...
Don't mind the guy, he's obviously a Simp
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by larryking540: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
killmods:

Hmm na serious problems be all these o.. They know absolutely nothing about keeping good relationships even with themselves as friends.. na God go just see person through. And when u try to teach them how to go they say ur controlling or their fav "insecure" And as for lesbians that one normal here. They suck each other and fvck themselves too. Sometimes they pick a boy for their orgy and pay him in the morning or whenever they're done with him. I have some of them as friends here so I know first hand. This world done cast finish
so my friend just keep options as much as u can ,then u filter ,and I can tell u the guy in this op story will definitely release his marriage card in a space of 4 to 5 months ,to know a serious girl B4 it was within 6 months but within 3 to 4 months u will know

#we keep statistics of relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by MiaBeer(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some women do stupid things only to apologize thereafter. Her case would be different if her boyfriend didn’t warn her.
No pity at all. undecided
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Magnoliaa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
benqo01:
Nobody is calling her a prostitute stop twisting words here,everything is wisdom here,will she die if she wears skirt?
Will you plait your and tint your hair visiting your girlfriend parent for the first time? abeg talk true even if she don tell yu say e no go make sense? Will you still go ahead?

She has been called a prostitute. And many more are still coming to do so. What are you defending?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
Like I said, the lady should be happy cos to start with, that guy is not capable/matured enough to get married.

He knew his dad would frown on the lady wearing trouser cos they are religious. He shouldn't have allowed the lady to wear the trouser to start with. A real guy/man supposed to know how to pass important message .

Exactlyyy. There is more spoken about the guy's character here as much as the FIL's and lady's.

So he met at his home or at hers, they saw, greeted, talked, hugged, they left home, enter moto, reach front of house, reach door, enter inside the house and allll those time he could not get someone he intended to marry to see reason with him? On one side, daddy is laying rules. On the other, he is dating women that flout such rules. And the 'man' that he is cannot harmonise both sides. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Magnoliaa(f): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Really, you and i know that in Nigeria, marriage is not only about the couples but also about the family.

So you want a family problem when they haven't even started the marriage.

Like i said earlier, it is better to have sense than wokeness

What is wokeness? And how does wokeness come into this matter now?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What is wokeness? And how does wokeness come into this matter now?

Search the Merriam-Webster dictionary to find the meaning of being woke then see how it relates.
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by StarGra: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is wearing trouser a bad thing.....Of all things,is just trouser??
I think something isn't clear....

The father and the boy are not serious.....
Re: Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers by JovialJune(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
general111:
I am from the south but my dad grew up in the west, so he believes that younger people should lie down to greet them..
I wasnt ready to make my fiancee lie down to greet him, i only told her that my dad likes to be greeted that way.
I was ready to fight for her, if my dad rejects her if she doesnt lie down..
Behold when she came visiting, my fiancee lied down and greeted, right now my dad loves her like kilode..
That girl that wore trousers is plain stupid and she is not ready to get married.
I am sure she will do what is needed in her next relationship..
Afterall, her father inlaw will not bring such rules to her matrimonial home.

Ladies are not to lie down when greeting elders in the west if that's what you are implying, they are to kneel, men prostrate, your father and his laying down technique is what he formulated in his head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / Threes0me - What Was Your Experience? / Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.