Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,818 members, 7,921,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. (778 Views)

Let There Be No Vigil On December 31 - Islamic Scholar / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kuriosmynd: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
I find it surprising that any church will organize night vigil on Saturday, even as I type, a church beside my house is blasting it's loudspeaker through my roof and piercing the silence and peace of the night cos they are having night vigil
The question is, are there churches who do night vigil on Saturday? How will they cope and not sleep in the Sunday service, when u realise the following day is Sunday, while they are on vigil all Saturday night
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
That good
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I find it surprising that any church will organize night vigil on Saturday, even as I type their loud speaker is blasting through the roof and piercing the silence and peace of the night.
The question are there churches who do night vigil on Saturday? How will they cope and not sleep in the Sunday service, when u realise the following day is Sunday, while they are on vigil on Saturday
Is there a law that decrees the days on which these churches can operate their vigil programs? undecided

Ask better question abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by ActuaRise696969: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Connect a speaker to your fence facing the church and play blue film while they are preaching

No one should use their hustling to disturb your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kuriosmynd: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Connect a speaker to your fence facing the church and play blue film while they are preaching

No one should use their hustling to disturb your sleep.
Haba...that will be too mean, inciting and ungraceful of me
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by ActuaRise696969: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Haba...that will be too mean, inciting and ungraceful of me

Don't complain then? Enjoy the disturbance. I have stopped churches from such by sending them serious warnings.
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Don't complain then? Enjoy the disturbance. I have stopped churches from such by sending them serious warnings.
ROFLMAO
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law that decrees the days on which these churches can operate their vigil programs? undecided

Guy if only you live close to a church.

sometimes it can be very annoying
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Dec 12, 2021
9182736455O1999:

Guy if only you live close to a church.sometimes it can be very annoying
Oh, I know it's annoying and I also know that most Nigerians like the OP here, rather than do something about the menace, would instead sit and whine from the sidelines. undecided
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by ChiefSosa(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Is there a law that permits them to disturb people's sleep?

1 Like

Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Is there a law that permits them to disturb people's sleep?
it's my understanding that the reason for the problem is the general public choose to whine about it but rarely ever step up to do much in way of actually resolving the problems. undecided
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by Karlovych: 4:19am On Dec 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed The sad part about all these vigil activities is that the Israeli deity doesn't care about them, imagine denying yourself adequate sleep over such nonsense.
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by helinues: 4:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Some Church self dey do night vigil up to 3 times a week.

Then one would wonder if those who have been attending the vigils get job
Re: Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service. by sorextee(m): 4:27am On Dec 12, 2021
All to disturb one's sleep, while fleecing gullible members off their money. Everything is business as usual. We don pray tire make God perish devil, but devil still dey. After all d prayers, problem still no dey finish.

(1) (Reply)

New 2022 NSPPD Testimonies! / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.