Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! (2046 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / The New Fulani Slaves In Town - Steve Mbanugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2021
The terrorist lover, sympathizer, and staunch supporter of the 4th MOST deadly TERRORIST group in the world, Fulani Herdsmen, Sheik Osama Bin Gumi, has formed another Fulani Terrorist group named Gan Allah. He made the announcement albeit tacitly during his interview on Arise Tv. Mr. Gumi, makes no apologies for supporting and cuddling Fulani terrorist groups and dares any security outfit including the Daura Secret service (DSS) to arrest him. The questions reasonable people need to ask are: 1. Is it not against the law of the damned country, LIEGERIA to be supporting Fulani Terrorists? 2. Is Mr. Gumi above the law? 3. Why has he NOT been invited by the so called DSS for interview? I am waiting to see answers to the above questions.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 12, 2021
PDP is behind banictary and terrorism in Nigeria. They believe it works in their favor to destabilize Niger with insurgency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
The terrorist lover, sympathizer, and staunch supporter of the 4th MOST deadly TERRORIST group in the world, Fulani Herdsmen, Sheik Osama Bin Gumi, has formed another Fulani Terrorist group named Gan Allah. He made the announcement albeit tacitly during his interview on Arise Tv. Mr. Gumi, makes no apologies for supporting and cuddling Fulani terrorist groups and dares any security outfit including the Daura Secret service (DSS) to arrest him. The questions reasonable people need to ask are: 1. Is it not against the law of the damned country, LIEGERIA to be supporting Fulani Terrorists? 2. Is Mr. Gumi above the law? 3. Why has he NOT been invited by the so called DSS for interview? I am waiting to see answers to the above questions.
Pls stop spreading misinformation cos of your hatred..post a link so we can clarify this information..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by headbasher96(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Oboy go find food chop o because the way u the reason no add up hw at 2:23am u will just wake up and start writing fake news them the pay u
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Emuforlife1: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
This group cordinates the activities of ESN, BOKO HARAM, IPOB,ISWAP, BANDITS and UGM. The government should step up efforts in wiping these terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls stop spreading misinformation cos of your hatred..post a link so we can clarify this information..

Shut up your rotten stinky mouth. Are you that daft that you lack the capacity to read and comprehend? Go and watch his Arise TV interview, which I mentioned in the article.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Shut up your rotten stinky mouth. Are you that daft that you lack the capacity to read and comprehend? Go and watch his most recent Arise TV interview, which I mentioned in the article.
Oga help your future and post a link if you don't want to become dejected.. scoundrel prove me wrong by posting a link of his terrorist group and I promise to cancel my statement..
If not keep mute for the rest of your disgusting life..if you can't do without using insultive words then I would have to scold you properly..grow some manners man..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by favor914: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Shut up your rotten stinky mouth. Are you that daft that you lack the capacity to read and comprehend? Go and watch his most recent Arise TV interview, which I mentioned in the article.
Ok he came on AriseTV to announce the new group? Everyday people like you reiterate the point that you ipobians & apostles of Nnamdi Kanu lack any integrity.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
headbasher96:
Oboy go find food chop o because the way u the reason no add up hw at 2:23am u will just wake up and start writing fake news them the pay u
Na wetin I dey tell the blockhead now..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Ok he came on AriseTV to announce the new group? Everyday people like you reiterate the point that you ipobians & apostles of Nnamdi Kanu lack any integrity.

I understand you lack critical reasoning and analysis and I get that. He mentioned the group ---Gani Allah with 7 commanders and urged the military to absorb them within its fold. Watch the video at the link below starting at the 15 minutes mark and may be you can comprehend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLiLScUKK0
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=GonzalezAguero post=108433353]
Oga help your future and post a link if you don't want to become dejected.. scoundrel prove me wrong by posting a link of his terrorist group and I promise to cancel my statement..
If not keep mute for the rest of your disgusting life..if you can't do without using insultive words then I would have to scold you properly..grow some manners man..[/quote

I do not dignify M0R0NS like you with no capacity to critically think and analyze things other than what you are being spoon fed.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=GonzalezAguero post=108433353]
If not keep mute for the rest of your disgusting life..if you can't do without using insultive words then I would have to scold you properly..grow some manners man..[/quote

I do not dignify M0R0NS like you with no capacity to critically think and analyze things other than what you are being spoon fed.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=UnabashedIPOB post=108435178][/quote]
Since you searched everywhere and you couldn't justify your stupidity kindly drown yourself..you go just open mouth dey talk anyhow..if you no respect yourself ehn I go make you more useless than you are..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Since you searched everywhere and you couldn't justify your stupidity kindly drown yourself..you go just open mouth dey talk anyhow..if you no respect yourself ehn I go make you more useless than you are..

You're dumber than a rock!
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're dumber than a rock!
Bring it on..E go tire your life na..hate don make you jump into conclusion and spread misinformation..
For your mind you think say you get sense?let me tell you if you don't stop displaying this babyish attitude on here you will keep sounding like a blockhead to people..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Bring it on..E go tire your life na..hate don make you jump into conclusion and spread misinformation..
For your mind you think say you get sense?let me tell you if you don't stop displaying this babyish attitude on here you will keep sounding like a blockhead to people..

First of all, you need to learn to properly string your words together to make a coherent sentence before you start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Secondly, what's the point joining issues with a person that lacks critical thinking and analysis other than the garbage he's being fed?
Now, let's test how low your IQ is: Click at the link below and listen to the audio/video staring from the 15 minute mark and see how much brain cells you still have left in your coconut head, IDIOT!

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by LLiKYekoba: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emuforlife1:
This group cordinates the activities of ESN, BOKO HARAM, IPOB,ISWAP, BANDITS and UGM. The government should step up efforts in wiping these terrorists.

Ewedu mooslim pig. How far with Igboho and amotekun terrorists. grin
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

First of all, you need to learn to properly string your words together to make a coherent sentence before you start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Secondly, what's the point joining issues with a person that lacks critical thinking and analysis other than the garbage he's being fed?
Now, let's test how low your IQ is: Click at the link below and listen to the audio/video staring from the 15 minute mark and see how much brain cells you still have left in your coconut head, IDIOT!

Blockhead how many hours is that video huh?
All I need from you is a link from a reliable source which states that he created a terrorist organization nothing else man..don't get frustrated cos I don't need to waste my time watching such a long video which I doubt relate with that statement you made on your post..if you can't provide a credible source saying he created a terrorist organisation called Dan Allah then pls do yourself a favor by not mentioning me aiit..cos this whole stuff ain't worth it..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Blockhead how many hours is that video huh?
All I need from you is a link from a reliable source which states that he created a terrorist organization nothing else man..don't get frustrated cos I don't need to waste my time watching such a long video which I doubt relate with that statement you made on your post..if you can't provide a credible source saying he created a terrorist organisation called Dan Allah then pls do yourself a favor by not mentioning me aiit..cos this whole stuff ain't worth it..

You keep showing your IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY. Yea, like he would come out and openly say, "I Sheik Osama Bin Gumi has just started a new TERRORIST Group called Gan Allah." I guess you reason and think like an A** HOLE! If you can actually read and comprehend what you're reading, then your dumb ass would have read where I used the word "tacitly.' But I am sure that went over your head.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Emuforlife1: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Ewedu mooslim pig. How far with Igboho and amotekun terrorists. grin
ERROR 404: The word "Pig" is synonymous to IPOB

1 Like

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You keep showing your IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY. I guess you reason like an A** HOLE!
Tell me man??you can just keep mute and stop displaying how miserable your life and fantasy future is gonna be..if you don't have a credible source for that terrorist organisation stuff you posted then get off..
I promise to cancel my statement if you prove me wrong..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You keep showing your IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY. Yea, like he would come out and openly say, "I Sheik Osama Bin Gumi has just started a new TERRORIST Group called Gan Allah." I guess you reason and think like an A** HOLE! If you can actually read and comprehend what you're reading, then your dumb ass would have read where I used the word "tacitly.' But I am sure that went over your head.
Was that not what you posted you shithead?you were bent on spreading misinformation all cos of hate..get a life man and stop being useless online..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Tell me man??you can just keep mute and stop displaying how miserable your life and fantasy future is gonna be..if you don't have a credible source for that terrorist organisation stuff you posted then get off..
I promise to cancel my statement if you prove me wrong..

Only if you know! Trust me if my life is miserable, then you're NOT just in HELL but way below HELL. Your problem is that you're a product of disorganized thinking. You are of the unfortunate delusion that simply because the internet offers you a rare privilege to interact with adults gives you the right to engage in intellectual discourse.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Only if you know! Trust me if my life is miserable, then you're NOT just in HELL but way below HELL. Your problem is that you're a product of disorganized thinking. You are of the unfortunate delusion that simply because the internet offers you a rare privilege to interact with adults gives you the right to engage in intellectual discourse.
Yeah then act your age man..now you know how it feels when you throw insultive words at someone online just cos he asked you for clarification.. next time you learn to keep shut and stop blabbing around for your sanity sake..you just come online insult anyone and when you are being served back you start acting like an overgrown Bambino..

1 Like

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Yeah then act your age man..now you know how it feels when you throw insultive words at someone online just cos he asked you for clarification.. next time you learn to keep shut and stop blabbing around for your sanity sake..you just come online insult anyone and when you are being served back you start acting like an overgrown Bambino..

You're a M0R0N. I am least perturbed by your insults, believe me. I can take anything you can dish out. Go ask around. I have told you what your problem is but you are too dumb to realize it. I gave you the link but your IQ is too low to comprehend, and that's NOT my fault.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're a M0R0N. I am least perturbed by your insults, believe me. I can take anything you can dish out. Go ask around. I have told you what your problem is but you are too dumb to realize it. I gave you the link but your IQ is too low to comprehend, and that's NOT my fault.
Respect your self man..stop acting like you know all..you really don't know how you sound when you say something unintelligent..your plan was to spread misinformation...then insult anyone who is against you..why is it that way?pls get a life and stop bothering yourself unnecessarily..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
There are first class citizens, a.k.a "the untouchables", and there are others.

This is called 'mpunity'.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Respect your self man..stop acting like you know all..you really don't know how you sound when you say something unintelligent..your plan was to spread misinformation...then insult anyone who is against you..why is it that way?pls get a life and stop bothering yourself unnecessarily..

You have been talking arrant nonsense all along. But you have NOT said a damn thing or disputed what Sheik Osama Bin Gumi said in the video I sent you the link. In your infinite wisdom, the only thing you can come up with is asking me: "Tell me where he said he has formed a TERRORIST group." Are you that stupid for real? You think he would come out openly and explicitly pronounce the words? You freaking idiot, read between the line. I am sorry but you're a product of your environment and that's why you reason from your ass.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have been talking arrant nonsense all along. But you have NOT said a damn thing or disputed what Sheik Osama Bin Gumi said in the video I sent you the link. In your infinite wisdom, the only thing you can come up with is asking me: "Tell me where he said he has formed a TERRORIST group." Are you that stupid for real? You think he would come out openly and explicitly pronounce the words? You freaking idiot, read between the line. I am sorry but you're a product of your environment and that's why you reason from your ass.
Come go find something do with your sorrowful life son..no come here dey waste time on top something wey you no fit prove..
You must be a very frustrated person oo..your foolishness never do you swallow.. instead make you waka you still wan ridicule your future here..don't worry I dey online you no get work na?I go help you destroy your remaining bit of hope in your life..
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Come go find something do with your sorrowful life son..no come here dey waste time on top something wey you no fit prove..
You must be a very frustrated person oo..your foolishness never do you swallow.. instead make you waka you still wan ridicule your future here..don't worry I dey online you no get work na?I go help you destroy your remaining bit of hope in your life..

You have spoken just like a typical Sai Babarian, Fulani Apologist and Social Media Almajiri. You have been ranting, raving and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog and yet, you have NOT disputed what your brother, GUMI said in the video. Deflection is all you and your IMBECILIC cohorts know much about. Why not respond to or dispute what he said rather than you asking a dumb question? You're a numb skull because it seems your empty noggin retains nothing.
Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by LLiKYekoba: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emuforlife1:
ERROR 404: The word "Pig" is synonymous to IPOB

You propably forgot there is a general consensus that the yoruba tribe is the dirtiest in the federation. cheesy

What animal is considered the dirtiest animal- PIG.

Get the memo? Ewedu muslim pig. grin

1 Share

Re: Dirty Wizard, Sheik "Osama" Bin Gumi Forms A New Fulani Terrorist Group! by UnabashedIPOB: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Are you still there? I hope the reason for your silence is NOT what I am thinking. Have you depleted the 1000 naira worth of data that your Fulani paymasters gave you? I am waiting to get your response disputing what your DIRTY WIZARD and TERRORIST brother, Osama Bin Gumi, said in the video that you watched but CAN'T analyze critically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Gas Discovered In Enugu When Drilling Water Borehole / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Gov. Lalong Tenders Public Apology To Catholics / Abuja Court Ruling: Tinubu, Ekiti Gov-elect, APC Candidates Risk Disqualificatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.