Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,745 members, 7,965,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company (12373 Views)

Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically / Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / 5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Did you marry her? She is a good woman, where can you find Nigerian girl trekking with you
in some months time

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by 735i(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

They gave you the job because you studied in uk
And you were able to reach this conclusion because?....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Signum(f): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol his eyes Go clear, we have many graduate working on 20k jobs

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by MyExpression(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What happened

After 4years, I had to move unto greater job challenge and commensurate reward.

Everyone knows what they are working for.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by qwertyboss(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which job where you looking for in Kano
Any job that will put food on my table...
Am a graduate
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
qwertyboss:

Any job that will put food on my table...
Am a graduate
No please it can't be any job, you should put worth to yourself And that is how people will see you, are you a lawyer, educationists, or what
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by slirkmot: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
For immediate Employment:

Multiple Hotel Jobs at Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island Lagos with Accommodation...

Roles
Housekeeper - 33,000
Laundry Assistant - 30,000
Porter - 35,000
Waiter/Waitress - 35,000
Kitchen Assistant/Cook - 40,000
Chef - 60-70,000
Junior Accountant - 50,000 - 65,000

Send your CV with the role you're applying for to 08152866467 on WhatsApp
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by qwertyboss(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

No please it can't be any job, you should put worth to yourself And that is how people will see you, are you a lawyer, educationists, or what
Engineer

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by slirkmot: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Part-time Job of Footman (sharing flyers and generating leads) available for a 5-day period in VI.

Contact 08152866467.

Pay is between 3-4k per day.
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Boniee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dproperties:
I know of Abuja base Real Estate & construction company that would by God's grace employ few people by January

Project Manager
Architect
Building Services Engineer
Construction Assistant
Structural Engineer
Assistant Project Manager
Building Inspector
Purchasing Coordinator

Please How can how can I apply??
I am a civil engineer, can work as a construction Assistant, Building inspector and a structural engineer..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Genesils(m): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Ohhh, I see.
Your field is special
StayMotivated:
I'm a Lawyer, i studied Law
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by anthropizzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
I went to Fhi 360 office around alausa secretariat during my job hunting days to ask for volunteer job space.

The security didn't allow me to gain access to the staff in the building and there was this particular security man who seems to be the CSO, he was interrogating me. I had no choice than for me to be answering his questions because I need something doing as a volunteer.
This man said something that really annoyed me, he said he was formerly working in the administrative department of Fhi 360 before he now work as a security personnel. I look at him funny and was like what nonsense is this? is it because I am looking for job this security man is now feeling like a puny god?

When i could not stand his hogwash interrogation I left my phone number with him and leave.

Some of this security guards do behave annoying. Someone that is looking for a job in Nigeria do see alot o.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hope you have gotten a good job
StayMotivated:
My experience so far has been terrible, Since i concluded my NYSC in 2019 I've trekked every corner of Lagos searching for a job. I've submitted my CV and Application letter to companies and law firms in Lekki, Ikoyi, Alausa, Opebi, Allen, Apapa etc. Sometimes when you get to the gate and explain to the security guards that you want to submit your CV for any job opening available they will bounce you out immediately. I don suffer sha i don do fasting and prayers on top of job matter.... But i know 2022 will be a better year. With the frustration instead of sitting at home i decided to work with a Law Firm close to my house the pay is 20k, i believe God has something better in store for me this coming 2022.
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Lisaint(m): 5:13am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Mrklemo post=108469801][/quote]

Bsc in geography and planning sciences Also
How are you coping out there sir?
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by Mrklemo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lisaint:

Bsc in geography and planning sciences Also
How are you coping out there sir?

E no easy o. God is in control
Re: Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company by StayMotivated: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
I hope you have gotten a good job
Yes sir i got a good job in January, beginning of this year. Thanks for reaching out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.