Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,422 members, 7,964,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony (67844 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by noble2faith(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

No mercy! It doesn't work that way! Age really counts for mostly women.
You really don't want to attain menopause before marriage and it will be very very rare to see a man marry a lady at her late 40's/50's etc!
And remember I said, except you have ruled out marriage completely

Help me talk to am. I bin dey try to woo her but she dey very adamant.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by egunna(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Ahh ahh, you don't forget things o. I pray that your wife won't offend you o, cos you'll remind her of her transgressions after a century. grin
hahahahahhahahahaha.e dey vex me.she no come talk say she go commit her own womb ooo,since na her choice to born one pikin.she say make d guy go tamper with him blokos make him become impotent.madness no far from her.she need enter rehab may b d weed wey she smoke don finally reach dere. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
egunna:
hahahahahhahahahaha.e dey vex me.she no come talk say she go commit her own womb ooo,since na her choice to born one pikin.she say make d guy go tamper with him blokos make him become impotent.madness no far from her.she need enter rehab may b d weed wey she smoke don finally reach dere. grin
Ahh ahh. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Kingstanding: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

It is not all about beauty..

When your character and the type of person you are is not a threat to a man.....then that man will marry you

Slawormiir 12/12/ 2021
. You're right but I will rather stay single than marrying an ugly lady as a wife. Thank God my wife is beautiful with good character. I can't never love an ugly lady no matter how good her character is, that is my own policy.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by DaRuud(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Those girls that feel that they are too beautiful are always playing hard to get or they love playing with the bad boys

proxillin:
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Or is it me not getting the gist?
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Onyeka2019: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
If all that makes you marry a lady or guy is just Physical Beauty , Handsomeness or 6 Packs, you are in for Long thing. You have Conciously entered One Chance.

If it’s only one change that’s good but he’s about to buy he’s coffin and he’s announcing he’s death already
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Toor, all the best fun e jor. grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hkff: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Really
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by benjanny(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
You Only Forgot To Understand That One Beautiful Mind Is Far Better Than Thousands Of Beautiful Faces??
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by proxillin(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
ebuclassic18:
Rented bridesmaids

Rented to come and oppress the bride right? sad sad sad
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Brownshoe: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

What if she's an ajepako tomboy. grin

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Honourable2003: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brownshoe:
wetin you expect, everyone don fu.. Ck their own comot their body,beautiful woman is good when they have good character, but the saddest part is, they are like a ripe sweet mango on the tree everyone we throw stones, stick, sickle just to have it drink and throw the seed away.
bunch of empty holes

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by GetMeRight: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not always that handsome or facially fine. They prolly would have tried to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the other hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man. therefore would jump at anybody that comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of about 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

And you, who did you end up with? I guess you ended up with Loneliness. Lol
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Aarenaija: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
If all that makes you marry a lady or guy is just Physical Beauty , Handsomeness or 6 Packs, you are in for Long thing. You have Conciously entered One Chance.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by BigBashiru: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...

Na evolution and biology. It's primal.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by GetMeRight: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
are men not human as far as I know humans are never satisfied
Nothing can convince me that we humans know what we want cheesy grin grin

My principle of life
tongue tongue tongue

You don't know what you want in life? You made it your principle of life? Then you concluded that every person out there doesn't know what he or she wants? You are more than confused, you better drop that nonsensical principle
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Kingisibor: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
proxillin:
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight
girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Beautiful lies in the heart...... In my ishan language it's called Ekeghose beauty is in the belly....
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not always that handsome or facially fine. They prolly would have tried to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the other hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man. therefore would jump at anybody that comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of about 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

Humm that beauty go soon fade u better stick with one,i no u na rich guy u de find
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by pansophist(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
omale88:
If you find people physically unattractive doesn't mean they are not beautiful,I've asked this question a billion times if you were blind how would you describe physical attraction? Of cos your answers would be by peoples actions and reactions towards you,you wouldn't care because the beautiful people would be the nicest people you've come across,I've been in school with blind students,I've helped them translate their notes into braille and had to struggle to do my own notes as well,they said they've never met a nice and wonderful person like me back then because of the services I offered them because I was their eyes.my name would always ring a bell to those blind students I helped because to them I was the most beautiful human they've ever met as of then.what other people find attractive be it character or behaviour is described as ones true beauty,just because you are not in tune with peoples physical attributes and body proportions does not make them ugly or else they won't be loved by other people to the point of marrying them. Always remember your physical description of beauty would not be beautiful in everyone's imaginations. character in the end is the beauty of a woman.

Damn, this got me thinking. Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2021
pansophist:

Damn, this got me thinking. Thank you.
you are welcome.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by LadyD22(f): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...

Comments like this, make it look like its a crime to be good looking , sometimes its not even personality or whatever issue its just fear , ppl act like its not possible for a pretty girl to have brain and still be good and some guys automatically cross them out without approaching them , it doesn't mean she's better than them , this explanation is just like how Africans will say " na bitter medicine dey work pass" to justify buying cheap drugs instead of going to the hospital

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Handsomebb: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2021
proxillin:

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

They are mostly not as good as they look.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by yusluvad(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2021
benjanny:
You Only Forgot To Understand That One Beautiful Mind Is Far Better Than Thousands Of Beautiful Faces??
Bitter truth...
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Holywizard: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2021
There's one fuccking Onitsha millionaire I know with warehouses here and there. An importer.
He was a chronic womanizer with angelic ladies to roll with.
When he was ready to get married, he chose an ordinary girl that just finished SSCE and she was a virgin. People became shocked and he he was telling people that he was on the street mingling with beautiful and sexy looking girls before, he only wanted peace of mind and a calm soul to help train his children.
They are happily married with children

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by isaiah4life(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Tales by moonlight. wink

Holywizard:
There's one fuccking Onitsha millionaire I know with warehouses here and there. An importer.
He was a chronic womanizer with angelic ladies to roll with.
When he was ready to get married, he chose an ordinary girl that just finished SSCE and she was a virgin. People became shocked and he he was telling people that he was on the street mingling with beautiful and sexy looking girls before, he only wanted peace of mind and a calm soul to help train his children.
They are happily married with children
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Holywizard: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Tales by moonlight. wink

Never mind.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ebuclassic18(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
proxillin:

Rented to come and oppress the bride right? sad sad sad

Exactly
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2021
LadyD22:

Comments like this, make it look like its a crime to be good looking , sometimes its not even personality or whatever issue its just fear , ppl act like its not possible for a pretty girl to have brain and still be good and some guys automatically cross them out without approaching them , it doesn't mean she's better than them , this explanation is just like how Africans will say " na bitter medicine dey work pass" to justify buying cheap drugs instead of going to the hospital
No... I wanted to add this comment to mine but I forgot...

A girl can be extremely beautiful and extremely smart...

I'm just making a point, focusing on this topic... that even girls who aren't pretty can be smart.. but they are generally looked down on... and beauty isn't the only thing worth searching for in a partner...

Remember, I wrote the the bride 'could be'...

Just that the op makes is seem as though the bridesmaids were better options cause they are prettier... Doesn't make sense to me
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Oyin2212(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2021
omale88:
If you find people physically unattractive doesn't mean they are not beautiful,I've asked this question a billion times if you were blind how would you describe physical attraction? Of cos your answers would be by peoples actions and reactions towards you,you wouldn't care because the beautiful people would be the nicest people you've come across,I've been in school with blind students,I've helped them translate their notes into braille and had to struggle to do my own notes as well,they said they've never met a nice and wonderful person like me back then because of the services I offered them because I was their eyes.my name would always ring a bell to those blind students I helped because to them I was the most beautiful human they've ever met as of then.what other people find attractive be it character or behaviour is described as ones true beauty,just because you are not in tune with peoples physical attributes and body proportions does not make them ugly or else they won't be loved by other people to the point of marrying them. Always remember your physical description of beauty would not be beautiful in everyone's imaginations. character in the end is the beauty of a woman.
Wise man

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Oyin2212:
Wise man
thanks in respect
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by JIREN01: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Awkabigboy:

I'm 100% certain you're far from being beautiful. Beautiful ladies don't ever say that, I have caught this one grin grin cheesy
Loool. You can easily tell when she said she knows 10 guys who have approached her in the past and the lady they ended up with.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Awkabigboy: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
JIREN01:
Loool. You can easily tell when she said she knows 10 guys who have approached her in the past and the lady they ended up with.
Hahahahahahaha, obviously a guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.