Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,581 members, 7,965,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun (38292 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by jassmenn(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
I swear bro, my rib Don crack grin grin. This place na ghetto
insidelife22:
so any one who opens a bar center but has no money to buy drinks to sell in it,and after much consultations ,start shouting fire fire in it is a pastor abi?
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Omini247: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... they need to interview other choir members and young females of the church. I'm almost sure she is not the only one ... seems like this one didn't agree to sleep with him willingly... so it had to be by force.
Truth dey inside

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Danmisra(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha. Pastors again as expected. Every couple of month they must be caught, it normal, that's their religion. Being a christian is very disgusting because you have to absorb all bullshit that their leaders are doing continuously. All this is because the majority of christian don't read and and use their senses. As such they will continue to be brainwashed, mentaly slaved, while their money taken while their dignity destroyed. There is no any christian that will read bible deep while using his sense and still remain a christian because Bible is full of shit. Congratulations fo the upcomming pastors, u can see your fate laid before your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by GetMeRight: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Op the title for be rapist connive with his wife to rape choir member

But he's a pastor too, in addition to being a rapist. U wan deny him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by GetMeRight: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin which witchcraft pass a Muslim that has the devil residing inside his nose?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.

Nigeria pastors and rape na 5 and 6. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by AnanseK(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
We all know what happens in churches today. Fornication , adulterous Pastors , cultism , extortion and 419.
That’s what this religion has turned into. The stories of rape and fornication and adultery in bible have now been taken to higher levels, in modern day Nigerian Churches.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Temi2468: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ritualist hiding under the umbrella of the church, just to redicule the name of the lord and Christians.

Don't get carried away, they are still myriad of good and beautiful Christians in church. Don't let the media meals stops you from church.

I am unapologetically a Christian.

Thank you for this.
They are quick to paste religious titles to every crime and label their comments in a way as if true believers do not exist.

But, despite that, I am not ashamed, I belong to Jesus Christ and honour genuine believers in the kingdom too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by ismodiwa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Op the title for be rapist connive with his wife to rape choir member

Lol, cause he is a pastor..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by ebufa: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
But from the shape of his head, I don't think he is a Yoruba man.

that is definitely a cone-shaped head! and as per the facial appearance of the randy guy........his yoruboid features are not in doubt! na demdem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
See as him resemble lalasticlala and the wife resemble mynd44
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by NobleRace: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin which witchcraft pass a Muslim that has the devil residing inside his nose?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.

Chai! See deception!
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Klassique007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
How can a pastor do such an abominable act.what was he even thinking of.infact he must be up to something.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Klassique007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yea
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Obansy112(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
End time pastor's
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Aromimi: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Where is this world turning into.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by SKYHIGHfx: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Lol
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by YisaAbibu(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

issues like this will always bring religion misconception, let's understand that many people are doing bad under religious umbrella because of theirs personal gain... may Allah save us from Every problem
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by chiefobdk2: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Afonjas on a crime spree grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Evil pastor and wife.Both deserve death penalty.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by goaldynboy: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

FACT!!
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Agugbadin: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2021
ThankUJesus:
I wondered how two people agreed to commit heinous crime...

Ritualist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Billygee2u: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ritualist hiding under the umbrella of the church, just to redicule the name of the lord and Christians.

Don't get carried away, they are still myriad of good and beautiful Christians in church. Don't let the media meals stops you from church.

I am unapologetically a Christian.
What people need,is to be very careful about where they go to worship God.
Not all places called Church is true Church.
Not all that's answering pastor or prophets are real .
Nigerians,please,be careful
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Billygee2u: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2021
daddytime:
Ritualists.

Death to you all...
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by aryzgreat: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2021
StreetFight:

Ori e ni a ma mine next. Ori e pelebe yen ni a ma fi se Ogun Owo

You cant mine my skull.

This is how I move around in Afonja land

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Gorozo(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2021
And we are blaming BUHARI for all the difficulties in the country...our sins are dealing with us today not BUHARI...
May the Lord forgives us our daily sins
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by jevic(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Ogun State and bad news are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2021
YisaAbibu:
issues like this will always bring religion misconception, let's understand that many people are doing bad under religious umbrella because of theirs personal gain... may Allah save us from Every problem
You are right man.. thanks for your comment..
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by SATANlST: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2021
cant u open your legs and take man of god preek in peace?
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by remitarich(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2021
i did not read the full story cause i dont have strenghth... but the heading what is it saying?i dont understand
that pastor did what exactly?
inukwanu muooo!
why is this new generation pastors tanishing the image of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.