Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? (309 Views)

Free relationship tips to get him/her / Does Class In Man-woman Relationship Exist? / Seeking A Girl For A Free Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? by eedimo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yes.
My early years in life were spent with my uncle who was over fifty, unmarried and not even a casual relationship with the opposite sex. When I enquired why he wasn't interested in being in a relationship? He told me that true happiness can only be attained if a man avoid the opposite sex in totality. He also gave me a terrible experience he had in his only relationship in the past; Which has nothing to do with infidelity but disregard for his person, amidst heated daily arguments.

I thought of giving a shot some few months ago... Guys the ladies I have met all confirmed what my uncle told me.
Right now I'm over 30 and so scared of getting emotionally attached to any woman.

Questions
Are there relationships without tense arguments on weekly basis?

Are there women that truly love and RESPECT their men?

Can the society accept the fact that me being unmarried is Normal?
Re: Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Frankly speaking, there are still good girls out there, the only problem we have these days is, where you're suppose to meet the good girls a lot of bad girls are already occuping those places too acting like they are one.

In those days, just marry any church girl and you won't have any problem, now if you marry GO's daughter, you can't be sure she won't give you headache.

And then, look at yourself, are you ready for the relationship in the first place? You know what you've stored in your head that is what's already on your mind will influence your life.

You already made up your mind that all girls are bad, trust me you can't find a good one until you take your mind of that shit you've stored in your head, cause if she does something that doesn't please you just once, that thing on your mind will remind of what your uncle said and then you'll forget all the good side of the girl.

1 Like

Re: Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? by EmptyGarden(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
No. My 2 cents; Remain unmarried, get a baby mama. Marriage no be beans. Sometimes it gets to kill or be killed.
Re: Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist? by HiideaConsole(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op

You be exwizard true true?

(1) (Reply)

Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With / I Don't Want Anyone To Hit Me / Help Me Chose A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.