Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

“i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker (746 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him / ''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by Akinblogdotcom: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nkechi Blessing Sunday has maintained that she is not the type that would quit her relationship due to infidelity, rather she would stay back and fight for what she loves.

In an interview with Saturday Sun, the curvy actress said, “First of all, God won’t give me a cheating partner and if eventually, he cheats, it is never enough for me to leave my marriage.

I do not support cheating because no woman wants to share her husband but these are things that one cannot control.

Men are polygamous in nature. If I see signs, I would have a heart-to-heart talk with him and also adjust my ways.

I know humans cannot be satisfied but I have to keep doing my best. There are a lot of attractive females everywhere, so it takes the grace of God for a man to stay faithful to a woman.

However, the only time I will pack my load and leave is when a man hits me.”

Nkechi Blessing who has recently been flaunting her man on social media, says she is not scared of ‘home breakers’ because they both have no skeleton in their cupboards.

“Afraid of homewreckers? Never. Let them come and break us now. Is that how easy it is to break home?

Well, we both don’t have skeletons in our cupboard that’s why we are simply doing us and minding our business.

Instagram or social media doesn’t scatter relationships, it’s the lies that partners tell themselves that scatter it. Diggers can dig all they want, we have no nothing to hide.”

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/ill-not-leave-my-man-because-of-cheating-nkechi-blessing-warns-home-breakers/
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by sammybest889(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg who hold dis remote make him help us add volume.....

sorry...aunty blessing louder pls....!!!!!
we can't hear u from d back

I known say d future is clito no go like dis 1
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by Adaanna(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ok oo.
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by isaiah4life(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
To all men that stick to one women till they bow out of the earth realm, may God bless you and to those whose eyes can't stay straight; may God change you.

Our ladies deserve good men. Please, be one.

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by Folabifreeman(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Uyy
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by TheWolfen(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good for u.
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by shigishege: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Holeoshowwwwww!!! You get any choice before?? grin grin grin
Re: “i’ll Not Leave My Man Because Of Cheating” – Nkechi Blessing Warns Home Breaker by SURElee(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Oya investigative journalist goan dig up on these. Hahaha.

Mama investigative journalism

(1) (Reply)

Vict0ny Stands Up From Wheel Chair For The First Time Since Ghastly Car Accident / Pan The Homosexual God Of The NWO Pandemic= The People Of Pan / Why Chris Tucker is a Great Role Model for True Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.