Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? (318 Views)

How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? by Ocholu: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reading through Nairaland romance section, I just tire say all man who wants to describe s**x uses "bleep" instead of fvck, lash or other street slangs.

If you comot street now use bleep instead of sxx nobody go even understand you. Who come bring am come Nairaland, even popularized it.

Naso I tell wan girl that I'll love to bleep you before you go back to your state. She said no probs, that her number is always on. For her mind, she thinks maybe I meant I'll love to call her.
Re: Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? by younglleo: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chai!
Out of everything, na bleep be ur problem!
Nd ur olodo babe dont knw the difference between bleep and beep!

Re: Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? by Aboks(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
bleeped
Re: Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? by OloshoMan: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's an auto-correct stuff generated by the founders of nairaland.
Whenever you type "fuck_" without adding any special characters to it, it will automatically be transmitted to bleep

Same thing goes for"whore_" = Love peddler.
Threesome_ = Party

All the foreign forums I'm in (quora, reddit, imgur)etc don't even give a damn about that, but holier than thou hypocritic Nigerians and their stupid energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland? by Ocholu: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
OloshoMan:
It's an auto-correct stuff generated by the founders of nairaland.
Whenever you type "fuck_" without adding any special characters to it, it will automatically be transmitted to bleep

Same thing goes for"whore_" = Love peddler.
Threesome_ = Party

All the foreign forums I'm in (quora, reddit, imgur)etc don't even give a damn about that, but holier than thou hypocritic Nigerians and their stupid energy.

Hmmm.. Quite educating.

(1) (Reply)

Discovering & Fulfilling Purpose / Nairaland's Men And Women Matter. / Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Is Now On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.