Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,432 members, 7,881,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick (532 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Pst E. A Adeboye ( Daddy GO) At 82 / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) / Why Buhari Should Abandon Re-election Bid – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
As we approach 2023, the political calculus of some notable contenders is becoming clearer.

Whether true or not , Bola Ahmed Tinubu is reportedly planning to choose a northern Muslim as his running mate. This is to please the Northern oligarchy.

He certainly has a right to do so.

So it is necessary for us all to observe the general overseers and leaders of the Christian faith.

Any Christian denominational leader who implicitly or explicitly supports a Muslim Muslim ticket must be taught the necessary lessons.

We must be prepared to do the needful to any church leader who will join in sentencing Nigerian Christians to political oblivion.

It's not negotiable, support a Muslim Muslim ticket and face the music.

When the time reaches , we know the drums to beat.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
These are Christian extremists that Yoruba should careful of, most of them are not Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Neither will we accept a sit on the fence posture.

We know how active GO'S have been in nigerias politics in the past. If for any reason, tribal or otherwise, they choose to not be actively involved in condemning a Muslim Muslim ticket, we shall consider it an indirect endorsement of such an arrangement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by Modernizer: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:
These are Christian extremists that Yoruba should careful of, most of them are not Yoruba.

Address the message not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Modernizer:

Address the message not the messenger

Don't mind these hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by ArewaNorth: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:
As we approach 2023, the political calculus of some notable contenders is becoming clearer.

Whether true or not , Bola Ahmed Tinubu is reportedly planning to choose a northern Muslim as his running mate. This is to please the Northern oligarchy.

He certainly has a right to do so.

So it is necessary for us all to observe the general overseers and leaders of the Christian faith.

Any Christian denominational leader who implicitly or explicitly supports a Muslim Muslim ticket must be taught the necessary lessons.

We must be prepared to do the needful to any church leader who will join in sentencing Nigerian Christians to political oblivion.

It's not negotiable, support a Muslim Muslim ticket and face the music.

When the time reaches , we know the drums to beat.

Thank you all.

After showing unnecessary hates and blackmails against Tinubu finally the last option has been revealed.
From day one, I knew those behind propaganda against Tinubu.

Whichever ticket Tinubu carry, we go follow him!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yoruba's are grateful for the emergence of Kanu. Things some people have been hiding from us, we are now more aware of it.

And in addition, they are unifying Yoruba's irrespective of political party or religion cos an Omoluwabi can never allowed any Atohunrinwa to throw shade on the region.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by chrisblack: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

shut up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

You should know which tribe the op is from from his writing.

Make I pepper Dem small.

Tinubu for president, repeat after me or do the justification

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Make I pepper Dem small.

Tinubu for president
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
ArewaNorth:

After showing unnecessary hates and blackmails against Tinubu finally the last option has been revealed.
From day one, I knew those behind propaganda against Tinubu.

Whichever ticket Tinubu carry, we go follow him!

No one is talking to you and your islamization agenda folks. Trust me, we got this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Tinubu for president

No comment until you try to foist a Muslim Muslim ticket on Nigeria, then MKO abiola will happen all over again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:

No one is talking to you and your islamization agenda folks. Trust me, we got this

Tinubu for president, repeat after me or in Oba Akiolu's voice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Make I pepper Dem small.

Just try a Muslim Muslim ticket, and the MKO abiola option is activated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:

Just try a Muslim Muslim ticket, and the MKO abiola option is activated.

Muslim Muslim ticket is not something possible in 2023. It's either Christian/Muslim or Muslim Christian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
For those who don't know, MKO Abiolas fate was sealed the day he decided on a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Just try it again...please...try it again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by SwissMass: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Baby factory criminals and blackmailing, so many suicide will precede 2023 declaration of Tinubu as president,
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Muslim Muslim ticket is not something possible in 2023. It's either Christian/Muslim or Muslim Christian

Go and tell that to the opolo eyed drug addict. He's playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:

Go and tell that to the opolo eyed drug addict. He's playing with fire.

Sorry who is that?
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
SwissMass:
Baby factory criminals and blackmailing

Call me whatever, you can never islamize this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Sorry who is that?

The useless brown toothed bullion van, gerontocrat of bourdillion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:

The useless brown toothed bullion van, gerontocrat of bourdillion

Toh

More like you are speaking in tongues cos I have no clue about who you are referring to
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by ArewaNorth: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
newbornmacho:

Only fools, myopic and cowards think others have agenda against them. This is non-existing agenda born out of delusion and hallucinations!
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by newbornmacho(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Toh

More like you are speaking in tongues cos I have no clue about who you are referring to
Ok
Re: Nigerian Christians Should Abandon Any Daddy GO That Supports Muslim Muslim Tick by helinues: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Only fools, myopic and cowards think others have agenda against them. This is non-existing agenda born out of delusion and hallucinations!

Atiku is cummin to christianize Nigeria.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi State Governor Appointed SSA On Unmarried? / Presidency: Tinubu Group Boasts Of National Spread, Says Ex-gov Ahead Others / Buhari: "I Will Release Nnamdi Kanu If He Behave Well": Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.