Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) (1503 Views)

Seun Time to Deactivate Monikers Posting Inciting Messages Against Nigeria / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Most social media platforms are strengthening their policies and actions against users who use their platform to promote bullying, scam, racism/tribalism/bigotry, fake news, and all sorts of manipulative and destructive acts.

While Nairaland has been so resourceful to many, some mischievous persons with the help of some biased moderators are making a complete mess of the Nairaland platform.

Yes I know Nairaland has some set of rules it lives by, but Seun have you taken time to ensure that the people you appointed as moderators have been diligent in ensuring adherence to these rules, so as to make Nairaland a clean and safe platform.

Seun can you take your time to go through some sections of this forum, especially the Politics section? It looks like where some mentally unstable individuals are meant to display their foolery. Some of the topics are so evil intended that the devil will be feeling like a saint. Tribalism and bigotry is now the biggest drivers of traffic but in all these the moderators that are supposed to moderate the forum seems to be part of the whole mischief.

They intentionally leave some of these evil intended posts that suit their narratives to thrive and I want to ask, has your moderators grown above you that you can't look into their activities and ensure that they deliver their roles in fairness?

I just wanted to ask because Nairaland is looking so dirty with some obviously stupid posts with many pages.

Again on a serious note Seun, why is Islam-related posts protected with certain declaration to the said religion while post related to other religions do not enjoy such protection? This is so pathetic and presents you as being fearfully biased to one religion against the others. If religious post should be protected, then let it be all and not just a one-sided protection.

Seun have a nice day and I hope you make amends as soon as possible.

Regards

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Ivimmanuel: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Great!!
Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Baawaa(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
This post cannot reach FP

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by BigSarah(f): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
The mods create such threads themselves, majority of the tribal Monika are ran by mods..

That's why they don't get banned

21 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Brexxit(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stop wasting your time op writing epistles like this because seun would never listen.

The politics section is like comedyland to me,its usually fun watching Igbos and Yoruba urchins fool themselves there.

Imagine hearing names like coneheads, fla@theads,OSU pigs,Ndi potopotor. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by teamoneline: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nairaland has become so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by chigator2: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
These same complaint is becoming rampant yet it falls on deaf ears.

Leave them to their heinous agenda, soon payday will come.

How can a single rule be split for different folks, is this platform promoting any other message other than equality.
The partiality is becoming too conspicuous, which is shameful

Seun act on this quickly

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by justtoodark: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
yeah yeah....callin a ol nation zoo is okay,but when the zoo say something back its bad....

awon olomo formidable....

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Redcrafton: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Nigeria factor is everywhere both in private and in public arena.

Just imagine in Nairaland...these two topics below are similar, but one on what the SW contribute is deleted, while the one on what the SE and SS contribute is still their, posted in 2012.

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Nairaland - still there

What Does SW Contribute To The Lives Of Other …Nairaland - deleted.

Ethnic division is a real factor in Nigeria...we shouldn't have been in same country.

Many countries with less than a million population are there, doing marvelously well.

Why merge nations with about 50 million apiece with different cultures and ideologies together and think it will work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Brimstone77: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2021

If this thread reach 3th page come and take one bottle of alomo bitters from me..

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
Whoenix:
Most social media platforms are strengthening their policies and actions against users who use their platform to promote bullying, scam, racism/tribalism/bigotry, fake news, and all sorts of manipulative and destructive acts.

While Nairaland has been so resourceful to many, some mischievous persons with the help of some biased moderators are making a complete mess of the Nairaland platform.

Yes I know Nairaland has some set to rules to comply with, but Seun have you taken time to ensure that the people you appointed as moderators have been diligent in ensuring adherence to these rules, so as to make Nairaland a clean and safe platform.

Seun can you take your time to go through some sections of this forum, especially the Politics section? It looks like where some mentally unstable individuals are meant to display their foolery. Some of the topics are so evil intended that the devil will be feeling like a saint. Tribalism and bigotry is now the biggest drivers of traffic but in all these the moderators that are supposed to moderate the forum seems to be part of the whole mischief.

They intentionally leave some of these evil intended posts that suit their narratives to thrive and I want to ask, has your moderators grown above you that you can't look into their activities and ensure that they deliver their roles in fairness?

I just wanted to ask because Nairaland is looking so dirty with some obviously stupid posts with many pages.

Again on a serious note Seun, why is Islam-related posts protected with certain declaration to the said religion while post related to other religions do not enjoy such protection? This is so pathetic and presents you as being fearfully biased to one religion against the others. If religious post should be protected, then let it be all and not just a one-sided protection.

Regards
[/s]
angry

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
The people that start it are the one always complaining, Seun know your character very well. These people want us to fold our arm while dey insult us

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by RuggedBiafran: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Zombies open threads and the MODs let dem stay long enough most especially when they are IGBO bashing threads.

But when IGBO open threads concerning how...

Awolowo was betrayed by MKO Abiola and OBasanjo, these same Afonja will run to the Mods and get the Post deleted.

I ask again...why will Yaribaa appreciate MKO Abiola who messed up Awolowo, and denied him the Presidency??

This question was created as a Topic and a MOD deleted it...spits!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Seun you need to step up Nairaland policies

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Tomek09(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Tribalism and bigotry is the reason Nairaland is having traffic in some posts. Everyone would like to protect the image of his/her tribe. Too bad actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2021
the mods are overwhelmed especially on politics section
Seun needs more mods
employ capable hands
I recommend that Explorer guy

or I'm willing to volunteer myself for free to police this politics section and bring back sanity to this forum especially politics section.

Seun please consider my application
willing to work free of charge 24/7
Nairaland has helped me in many ways and it hurts to see it this way.
Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Seun needs more mods
employ capable hands

or I'm willing to volunteer myself for free to police this politics section and bring back sanity to this forum especially politics section.

I really don't see it as been overwhelmed, but a deliberate act by some mods at promoting hate and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by oyatz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tomek09:
Tribalism and bigotry is the reason Nairaland is having traffic in some posts. Everyone would like to protect the image of his/her tribe. Too bad actually.

It is also the reason why Nairaland has failed to grow into a global brand.
Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by oyatz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Seun needs more mods
employ capable hands

Mr Seen, this is one of the monikers that you need to ban and if possible report to the Government for promoting dangerous tribalism on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
Whoenix:

Yes I know Nairaland has some set of rules it lives by, but Seun have you taken time to ensure that the people you appointed as moderators have been diligent in ensuring adherence to these rules, so as to make Nairaland a clean and safe platform.

Regards
[/s]

e shock U abi??

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigSarah:
The mods create such threads themselves, majority of the tribal Monika are ran by mods..

That's why they don't get banned

Shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lol.

Nairaland don't even have a proper privacy policy.

They don't say if they collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or who they share it with and under what circumstance.

It's quite easy to take on Nairaland under the NDPR (Nigeria Data Protection Regulation). It's banana peel that Seun should be looking at, unless he's actively working with security agents to snitch on users.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lol.

Nairaland don't even have a proper privacy policy.

They don't say if they collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or who they share it with and under what circumstance.

It's quite easy to take on Nairaland under the NDPR (Nigeria Data Protection Regulation). It's banana peel that Seun should be looking at, unless he's actively working with security agents to snitch on users.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by ba7man(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2021
The hate being brewed on this forum might eventually spill out into the streets and the same Seun will be touched.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2021
ba7man:
The hate being brewed on this forum might eventually spill out into the streets and the same Seun will be touched.
It's quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by gentiles(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Redcrafton:
The Nigeria factor is everywhere both in private and in public arena.

Just imagine in Nairaland...these two topics below are similar, but one on what the SW contribute is deleted, while the one on what the SE and SS contribute is still their, posted in 2012.

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Nairaland - still there

What Does SW Contribute To The Lives Of Other …Nairaland - deleted.

Ethnic division is a real factor in Nigeria...we shouldn't have been in same country.

Many countries with less than a million population are there, doing marvelously well.

Why merge nations with about 50 million apiece with different cultures and ideologies together and think it will work.
Attachee by force. Always attaching yourself to ss

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Seun is an example of a typical Afonja, he created NL but he is always busy gallivanting upandan the streets of Twitter so how will he know what's going on on his site.

He even hired a biased mod that wouldn't let people from a particular region to say their mynd.
Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by motymop: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2021
The op killed all his messages when he started complaining about Islam.

You accused other people of bigotry and tribalism and then showed your own bigotry.

You are just like the people you are accusing of being unstable and hateful.

If you are not hateful, whatever sign was posted about a particular religion, won't be an issue to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Whoenix: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2021
motymop:
The op killed all his messages when he started complaining about Islam.

You accused other people of bigotry and tribalism and then showed your own bigotry.

You are just like the people you are accusing of being unstable and hateful.

If you are not hateful, whatever sign was posted about a particular religion, won't be an issue to you
You are only seeing it from the angle that suits you.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by helinues: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Seun needs more mods
employ capable hands

Should you be putting mouth on this when you are the main/major culprit on NL?

Isn't that sheer hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Seun needs more mods
employ capable hands

You are the main culprit, your IP needs to be banned. Nobody will ever listen to your suggestions here on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (Time To Stop Been Naive) by helinues: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:

You are the main culprit, your IP needs to be banned. Nobody will ever listen to your suggestions here on nairaland.

Never again.

He blew up the opportunity gan..

(1) (2) (Reply)

aftermath of today's APC NWC meeting / ( Video &photo) Bayelsa One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Atiku Bayelsa Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.