Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. (487 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by GDex1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Against the backdrop of CBN's ban on sending money abroad, who can help me with a reliable and sustainable means of sending money from Nigeria to Uganda?

Please note that I don't want to send dollars or crypto.
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by Teesamillyu: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Well u neva ready to send money be dat
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by uboma(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Check Mukuru online, if they have outlets in Uganda..
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by Autentic418: 4:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Chipper app nko
Just tell d person receiving to get d app too
GDex1:
Against the backdrop of CBN's ban on sending money abroad, who can help me with a reliable and sustainable means of sending money from Nigeria to Uganda?

Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by GDex1(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Autentic418:
Chipper app nko
Just tell d person receiving to get d app too
The person I'm sending to has been using chipper cash app before I got to know about it. He told me that one can only receive money in Nigeria via the platform and won't be able to send.
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by nickyvil: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
I can help you to send to him through flutterwaves
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by Hausa(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
He no get PayPal?
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
GDex1:

you can use eversend or chippercash since u don't want to send dollars or crypto....yes you are welcome
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by fffolly: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
GDex1:

Come WhatsApp
Re: Help! I want to send money to Uganda from Nigeria. by CaptMarvel(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
GDex1:

flutterwaves can. I can help out just chat me on whatsapp. Check my post for number

(1) (Reply)

..... / CBN Introduces N500,000 Grants For Graduates And Undergraduates / Which Business To Start With 5k In 2022 [10+ Business Ideas]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.