Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) (722 Views)

Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2021
A video has surfaced showing the Femi Fani-Kayode FFK and his now Ex wife Precious Chikwendu "snowwhite" enjoying Oha soup and joking together in an old video when the "going was good".

Remember that Precious Chikwendu is in a child custody battle with her Ex-partner and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVGmeG4Vcw

Re: FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) by ahnie: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2021
And so?
I failed woefully trying the figure out the reason of this shit thread?

Op....I shiiit on yao

1 Like

Re: FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) by Help2020: 4:18am On Dec 13, 2021
FFK and food though.
Re: FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
And so?
I failed woefully trying the figure out the reason of this shit thread?

Op....I shiiit on yao

Meaning what...c'mon shattap dia...just an innocently posted video reposted by my humble self and then u decide to shiit on your own head...

It is not a must that you comment or even watch the video...hisss
Re: FFK And Ex Wife Precious Chikwendu Enjoying And Eating / Joking Together (vid) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
see lap like Bobrisky own

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. / Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 / Saw An Underage Kid Wanting to lodge in an hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.