Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold (1472 Views)

Toyota 1ZZ Engine And Automatic Transmission / Nigerian used Toyota Camry 2000 with 4 plugs engine available at 700k / Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2005 with 4 plugs engine available At 2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Foreign used Toyota 1zz-Fe Engine and Transmission available.

Location is ogba Lagos

Can also be sold as parts required.

Sold

Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Sold.

Easier to sell this engines than the car itself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by AK481(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Gazzuz I need tokumbo engine for camry 2004 ,4 plug .

The one I can get some months guarantee on

Hello gazzuz can you reply ?
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
AK481:
Gazzuz I need tokumbo engine for camry 2004 ,4 plug .

The one I can get some months guarantee on

Hello gazzuz can you reply ?

Never again

7days warranty Max. cheesy
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by diportivo: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Never again

AK-4XX

BABA-4X

fleeeeee grin
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
diportivo:

AK-4XX

BABA-4X

fleeeeee grin

Na them o!
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Sold.

Easier to sell this engines than the car itself smiley
bro how much did u sell urs i have one to sell
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by diportivo: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
obasseb:

Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by AK481(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Never again

Wetin happen,the thing no sure you?
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
obasseb:

Is it by my sell you will sell your sell? Pls focus on your focus

3 Likes

Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by Vicben(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Foreign used Toyota 1zz-Fe Engine and Transmission available.

Do you have another reliable and complete 1zz-Fe within reach? What's the current market price?

Background: my Corolla '05 was rebuilt (in my absence) last December after it overheated and got the engine knocked. It first had transmission issues where the last gear wasn't engaging. The user forcefully drove it over a long distance and the top engine got burnt. cry

I picked the car this January, rebuilt the transmission and was well until 3 weeks ago when I changed the oil with Fort's Visco 2000 after about 2000km. Immediately after the oil change, I noticed think white smoke that was visible via the side mirror embarassed. Under less than 500km, my oil had gone down to ½.

I changed again to Total's Quartz 5000 but the issue is still persistent; smoking and drying up oil, though the engine still has power but it's making a knocking sound which the mechanic said it's the camshaft/crankshaft.

He said it's the rings and they could sleeve the engine but others have also advised that I do a replacement that a rebuilt won't last.

I seek your kind and professional advice.
Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vicben:

Do you have another reliable and complete 1zz-Fe within reach? What's the current market price?

Background: my Corolla '05 was rebuilt (in my absence) last December after it overheated and got the engine knocked. It first had transmission issues where the last gear wasn't engaging. The user forcefully drove it over a long distance and the top engine got burnt. cry

I picked the car this January, rebuilt the transmission and was well until 3 weeks ago when I changed the oil with Fort's Visco 2000 after about 2000km. Immediately after the oil change, I noticed think white smoke that was visible via the side mirror embarassed. Under less than 500km, my oil had gone down to ½.

I changed again to Total's Quartz 5000 but the issue is still persistent; smoking and drying up oil, though the engine still has power but it's making a knocking sound which the mechanic said it's the camshaft/crankshaft.

He said it's the rings and they could sleeve the engine but others have also advised that I do a replacement that a rebuilt won't last.

I seek your kind and professional advice.

Replace engine and transmission.

1 Like

Re: Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold by Bizzyliss(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Replace engine and transmission.

oti tu zeh

(1) (Reply)

Toks Lexus Rx 2012 Up Grade To 2019 Model Accident Free Buy N Drive / Registered Barely Used Lexus ES350 2008:2.850M. / Sold out Foreign used 2013 Mercedez Benz Ml350 4matic For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.