Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated (1234 Views)

SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by massmediang: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated For Having Three Kids in School That Pays N3 Million Per Child (Video)
Controversial investigative reporter, Kemi Olunloyo has suggested that Late Sylvester Oromoni’s father should be investigated for having three children in a school where students pay N3million per year.

Olunloyo was captured making this comment in a video circulating online apparently explaining how investigative journalists should do their job without bias while working on the case.

Recall that Olunloyo had allegedly said that late Sylvester agreed to join cult and also drink engine oil which was part an initiation process.

Olunloyo in the video which shows her being interviewed by media personality Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze, explained that there was need for the media to work on the case without bias.

She said;

“How much do they pay in the school? One million (naira) per term? Is that three million (naira) per child? Okay. Oromoni has how many children in that school? Three. Two daughters and a son, nine million (naira). What does he do for a living? You gat to dig into those stuffs.”

Watch video below;
https://massmediang.com/dowen-college-kemi-olunloyo-says-sylvesters-father-should-be-investigated-for-having-three-kids-in-school-that-pays-n3-million-per-child-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQPHwvXrnng

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Dialpad: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2021
This kemi is sick ... honestly

2 Likes

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2021
If this children graduate will they be looking for jobs that will pays #10m?I don't understand.
I need just #1m to hire a shop,get my tools and start life all over again and someone is paying #3m for a college fee.That is ridiculously expensive.
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by adecz: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by nosiebaba(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Shey you see all these people that believe generational poverty is a birthright. Dem dey talk one thing, this cursed ex governors daughter dey talk another thing.
If no be suffering mentality, how much is 3 million naira in usd or pounds. Why don't they investigate the school for collecting that much fees. Nigeria is too God fearing honestly. In other climes, 5his woman won't be able to walk outside.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by WibusJaga: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by spawnx: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2021
I have a feeling ,she is trying to draw away heat from Dowen.
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Pathokpo: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Dialpad:
This kemi is sick ... honestly
I swear down. What concerns the father's source of income with the issue at hand. This woman is a big confusionist. It's very obvious she has been payed to divert attention from the perpetuators. This woman fit who crowd go gather beat for public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Bigpapi: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
nosiebaba:
Shey you see all these people that believe generational poverty is a birthright. Dem dey talk one thing, this cursed ex governors daughter dey talk another thing.
If no be suffering mentality, how much is 3 million naira in usd or pounds. Why don't they investigate the school for collecting that much fees. Nigeria is too God fearing honestly. In other climes, 5his woman won't be able to walk outside.

3million naira is just 5000euro at 620 per rate
That's not money it's just a chicken change

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Bigpapi: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kemi I don't mean to insult you,but honestly thunder will fire you....common 9million naira , tufiakwa poverty is a disease, what about those governor's that are paying 100million per semester for their children in private universities,and they have like 4 children in the university? How much is the salary of a governor....KEMI it will never be well with your grand children because you are cursed already...werey
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by nosiebaba(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bigpapi:

3million naira is just 5000euro at 620 per rate
That's not money it's just a chicken change
Abeg help me tell them
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
God bless kemi.......I suspected that man/his family from the Genesis of that uncleared/twisted story.......

they are trying to use some innocent students as alibis to cover up their crime....

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by JustStupidity: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
This Kemi should be sentence to death for making unreasonable comments
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by dotuntayo: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
It is either Kemi is mad or they have buy her over. This is stupidity of highest order.

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
michael77777:
God bless kemi.......I suspected that man/his family from the Genesis of that uncleared/twisted story.......

they are trying to use some innocent students as alibis to cover up their crime....

U sick pass kemi,go fr check up or go offline and start using Nokia torch
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Karemarealty288(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2021

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by Karemarealty288(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
This woman needs to be put back in cage she already has rabbis....

1 Like

Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by aimmoney9: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
The truth about the matter is that Kemi olunloyo from her body language and utterances has been paid by the guardians/parents of the murderers that murdered Sylvester to discredit the bereaved in any way no matter how shameful not minding a young blood was lost....

As some would say she is a psycho because only a pyscho would take blood money.....
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by greatbuc(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
This Any work woman. She will insult God if the price is right.
Re: Dowen College: Kemi Olunloyo Says Sylvester’s Father Should Be Investigated by dotman4real007(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Kemi that is mad. Nobody should give this bitter lunatic any audience again listening to her makes her feel important. Crazy woman

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Back My Stolen Iphone 13 / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Murder Of Three Members Of Rival Group / The Monsters Lagos State Gvmnt Deployed To Harass Commuters Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.