Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,831 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? (1066 Views)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Guys, Would You Rather Win 10million Than Allow Your Bestfriend Win 100million ? / If You Are To Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Somebody,who Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by doksblog(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
I hear say, by next year 2022, Nigerian government will remove Fuel subsidy.

That means, cost of living will be high, reason because, petroleum controls almost all products in Nigeria.

As I'm talking to you right now, a plate of food around World Bank Area, Owerri, Imo State is #500 (Five hundred Naira).

A room self-con #100K and above and two bedroom flat around #350K per year.

What do you think about the year 2022, if finally govt. removed fuel subsidy as promised? I know God no go shame us!!!!!....

But before then, what is your opinion with festive season around the corner?

Imagine what 100million Naira will do in your life right now when all you need to do is get one of your 2 kidneys removed.

Well, let me quickly go and check what Kidneys do in the body sef.

See What Google says:-....Find out below
https://doksblog.com/can-you-sell-one-of-your-kidneys-for-100million-naira/

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by potent5(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
doksblog:

That means, cost of living will be high, reason because, petroleum controls almost all products in Nigeria.

As I'm talking to you right now, a plate of food around World Bank Area, Owerri, Imo State is #500 (Five hundred Naira).

What do you think about the year 2022, if finally govt. removed fuel subsidy as promised? I know God no go shame us!!!!!....

Imagine what 100million Naira will do in your life right now when all you need to do is get one of your 2 kidneys removed.

Yes. You get buyer? grin
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Use one kidney chop the money.

I no sell.

Anything,wey go make doctors go say.chop dis,no chop dis.na e i no want.
Make i dey alive.with my both kidneys and be managing my life.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by isaiah4life(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
No amount can buy my kidney. Everything no be money. Good health pass money.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Chimeluv(f): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
NO...
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Abeg connect me to buyer o cheesy
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by doksblog(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
hmmmmm
Favfables1:
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by doksblog(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
drop your contact
Favfables1:
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Duchessree(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can't sell my kidney o. My kidney is one of the most important organ in my body
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by nabiz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
doksblog:

I will rather donate it than to sell. I can sell it for even 1billion but will prefer to give it out for free to a person that really need it
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
You see your health wey you de use play so, na after you sell your kidney finish, and some kind problem wey doctor no even sabi nack you, na then you go thoroughly understand why dem talk say health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
If na money be your problem, then try get a money generating asset, same way cow be milk generating asset. It can be a restaurant, supermarket, transport bus.

Just think of something wey humanity need, even in war zone. Restaurant na best option. No go sell your kidney o, I use God name beg you grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by joeflikky(m): 3:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Pls any sure plug? I won sell one of my kidney
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by ceematics: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Sell am 100million use am play Bayern Munich straight winning,make profit then do another surgery put am back smiley simple

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Truvelisback(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2021
NO.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by OSDD(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Yes... You get plug?
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by MufasaLion: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm too selfish with my body parts and organs.
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by doksblog(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Abi ooooo
ceematics:
Sell am 100million use am play Bayern Munich straight winning,make profit then do another surgery put am back smiley simple
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Nwaotu10(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Where's the buyer?
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by doksblog(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
drop your contact
Nwaotu10:
Where's the buyer?
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Nwaotu10(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2021
doksblog:
drop your contact

0....90... 396654..17
Re: Can You Sell One Of Your Kidneys For 100million Naira? by Pumpumking: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
doksblog:

For 100 million..FUK NO angry
for pucccccy ...hell yeaaaaa!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Hunt For Khiaa By Nairaland Opportunistic Men Is Worrisome / A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America / There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.