Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Will Not Celebrate My Birthday This Year - Felix Obuah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Celebrate My Birthday This Year - Felix Obuah (282 Views)

Wike Shocked Kalabari People And Felix Obuah, Anoints Sim Fubara / Sir Felix Obuah, Sekibo, 10 Others Pick Rivers PDP Governorship Forms / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My Birthday This Year - Felix Obuah by DezMayorz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Press Statement

I’ll Not Celebrate My Birthday This Year In Respect Of My Fallen Traditional Rulers – Obuah

In honour of the two eminent traditional rulers of Ogbaland, late His Eminence Sir Dr. Chukwumela Nnam Obi II, Oba (Eze Ogba) of Ogbland and HRM, King Professor Anele Uzondu Wokoma, Eze Egi III of Ogbaland who passed on this year, the immediate past state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and currently the Sole Administrator, Rivers State Waste Management Agency, RIWAMA, Bro Felix Obuah says he will not observe his birthday anniversary for this year which ought to be on Thursday, December 16, 2021.

According to Bro Felix Obuah, the Ikemba of Idemili, Anambra State, “I consider it disrespectful to be celebrating when the whole Ogbaland are still mourning the demise of the two great monarchs who joined their ancestors in March and August this year respectively.

“No sacrifice made to honour the two royal fathers for their immense contributions to the peace and well-being of our people will be too much, hence the reason for my action.

“However, I welcome prayers of good health and long life as well as any birthday gifts from friends and well-wishers but will appreciate it if such gifts could be monetized and sent to me”.

“While you bear with me and send your monetary gifts, I pray the good Lord to also meet you at the point of your own needs”.

Jerry Needam

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to
Bro. Felix Obuah,
Sole Administrator,
Rivers State Waste Management Agency (RIWAMA).

Monday, December 13, 2021.

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Birthday This Year - Felix Obuah by helinues: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oga Felix the giant man.

Happy birthday in advance sir.

Potential candidate for Rivers next Guber election

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Alive? / Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr / BUA CEO, Abdul Samad Rabiu Ranks Top Among Wealthy Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.