Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin (4349 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Trash.
Chinedu, I can bet with my left Nyash say you never step foot for East for years now and you never planned to this or next year. grin grin grin
You go hide for either Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Jos, Maiduguri, Ibadan or Lagos. While you enjoy the peace in your host State, you dey cone online dey talk trash. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.
Rule 2
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by pointblank247(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Trash.
Chinedu, I can bet with my left Nyash say you never step foot for East for years now and you never planned to this or next year. grin grin grin
You go hide for either Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Jos, Maiduguri, Ibadan or Lagos. While you enjoy the peace in your host State, you dey cone online dey talk trash. grin
Aminu, I'm just wondering what you mean by trash. E be like say you just added that to your scanty vocabulary, any way, no qualms.
As for ugwu awusa, i no dey there, even my plane can't fly through the north, God forbid nonsense. Iam rooted in Alaigbo. Ok ? So when a talk of umuoma drill, i know wetin i dey talk. For your information, army and police they dey their lane inside Anambra , as a matter of fact you can only see the army in Anambra at their boundary posts, no other places. As for the police, that one na forgon alternative in anambra state. We have forgotten the color of their uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
mbos:
Christmas not Xmas correction

Mr sabinus

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
m 2

Aunty Amaka wey no dey use eyes see fine Northern and Western Boys. Na so She dey stalk us upandan. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Aunty Amaka wey no dey use eyes see fine Northern and Western Boys. Na so She dey stalk us upandan. grin grin grin grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

maybe it's time to look into the activities of this troll that wrote my name on a caricature picture

https://www.nairaland.com/6894104/travelling-east-xmas-see-what/1#108475395
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
pointblank247:
Aminu, I'm just wondering what you mean by trash. E be like say you just added that to your scanty vocabulary, any way, no qualms.
As for ugwu awusa, i no dey there, even my plane can't fly through the north, God forbid nonsense. Iam rooted in Alaigbo. Ok ? So when a talk of umuoma drill, i know wetin i dey talk. For your information, army and police they dey their lane inside Anambra , as a matter of fact you can only see the army in Anambra at their boundary posts, no other places. As for the police, that one na forgon alternative in anambra state. We have forgotten the color of their uniforms.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu said worst in the past. But Northern security forces reduced him to nothing. He is presently in the ZOO PRISON, dancing like a Monkey that he is. grin grin grin

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

Tell IPOB to find a new line of Business

Most of the crime going on is not about IPOB.
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

maybe it's time to look into the activities of this troll that wrote my name on a caricature picture

https://www.nairaland.com/6894104/travelling-east-xmas-see-what/1#108475395

Stop stalking me, I mean it. I'm not in your league.

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Abdul05:
correct ,,nobody can touch the son of God grin > grin

God bless you. Na man you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by youtubebeggers: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:
If you are one of those that have not been to the East for the past months/years and you wish to travel to the East this Christmas, this is to inform youhttps://youtu.be/PLvC6IA89YI of what to expect. There are hundreds of military checkpoints within all major Roads in the East. Passengers and commuters are ordered to alight from their vehicles and made to walk to the other end of the Checkpoints, with their hands up.

This is applicable to older people, young and even teenagers. Na only the driver Soldiers go allow for inside each vehicle. Then the driver will be allowed to drive to the other end of the Checkpoint, after going through a major checks by our Garlant Soldiers.
So, braze up if you planned travelling to the East this Christmas. grin As for me, I dey drive through all the Eastern checkpoints with ease. I just flash my ID card to them and they don't bother me at all. grin
Merry Christmas everybody and drive safely.
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by pointblank247(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu said worst in the past. But Northern security forces reduced him to nothing. He is presently in the ZOO PRISON, dancing like a Monkey that he is. grin grin grin
MNK is in prison ok. But the northern army you are talking about are watching boko haram roost your people like suya even at the caliphate ,abeg go rest, your ignorance of wetin dey happen too much
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Abdul05:
South east is now a troubled zone

The region is in chaos. People are been killed and beheaded daily. More communities are deserted, as their people take refuge in neighbouring Northern or South South States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

True though. Expecially from Onitsha to Owerri. You will encounter about 4 Check points, where you must come down and trekk through them.

You didn't mention the part where you must raise your hands as you walk to the other end of every check points.

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
pointblank247:
MNK is in prison ok. But the northern army you are talking about are watching boko haram roost your people like suya even at the caliphate ,abeg go rest, your ignorance of wetin dey happen too much

Leave Bokoharam alone, their end is here as our Garlant Soldiers are about to finish them. Our Galant Soldiers are now after any IPOB Bandits and their SYMPERTISERS. They are ordered to use them for TARGET Practice. grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Godons1: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kamachicho:

Not fake my dear. I experienced it last July when I traveled to the Eastern region. On the stretch from Onitsha to Owerri and also from Owerri to Umuahia. From the driver of the bus, I learnt that after 6pm, you don't see them trying this stunt on the passengers.

See good people wey no dey lie.
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by pointblank247(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Leave Bokoharam alone, their end is here as our Garlant Soldiers are about to finish them. Our Galant Soldiers are now after any IPOB Bandits and their SYMPERTISERS. They are ordered to use them for TARGET Practice. grin grin grin grin
when hundreds of your young girls are kidnapped daily from schools to dash terrorists as their reward of 7 virgins for roosting your people alife you are here shamelessly talking about IPOB that strongly defended their lands.
Boko haram are using your sisters for toto target , anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by sirp9898(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

Travel to this East this Christmas and your eyes go clear. You dey Lagos, Kaduna or Kano dey enjoy peaceful environment. You thoughts that's applicable to the East?

Black people is the problem of themselves
See how.they are rejoicing to the calamities of their nebor instead to help find a solution.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by FreeStuffsNG: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Kamachicho:

Not fake my dear. I experienced it last July when I traveled to the Eastern region. On the stretch from Onitsha to Owerri and also from Owerri to Umuahia. From the driver of the bus, I learnt that after 6pm, you don't see them trying this stunt on the passengers.
Hmmm
Re: Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin by Concetta(f): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2021
The op opened a good thread and then singlehandedly messed it up. How pathetic....

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Orji Uzor Kalu; “I Came To Your House To Rest”. / I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Is A Heartless And Wicked Beast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.