Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,027 members, 7,925,193 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

‘’STOP Washing Plate, It Hinders Your Prosperity Male Preacher Advises Men. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘’STOP Washing Plate, It Hinders Your Prosperity Male Preacher Advises Men. (246 Views)

Minister Says Covid Vaccine Nationalism Hinders Restart Of Tourism / “stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts” – Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘’STOP Washing Plate, It Hinders Your Prosperity Male Preacher Advises Men. by JoyReportsOnlin: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
’STOP washing plate, it hinders your prosperity, a man that wants to prosper should not carry his mouth and go down and starts washing plate’’ – Evangelist Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi(Video)

Evangelist Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi is a man described by many as a very powerful man of God who with grace, commitment and passion who serves as the founder and spiritual director of Zion Prayer Movement Outreach (ZPMO), located in Ago-okota, Lagos, Nigeria.

Evangelist Obi on his Preaching, counsels’ men to stop washing plate as it hinders prosperity.

In a short clip which went viral on the internet, the man of God said:

“You are imitating them, you start doing Homosexual, putting mouth in some body’s private part.

You watch them on Youtube, you carry your mouth… a man that wants to prosper, you carry your mouth, inside a woman’s private part and starts washing plate.

Now listen to me, imitating the white men won’t take you anywhere, you will see some people that can’t make money again is as a result of putting his mouth inside somebody’s private part that smells, so disgusting.

Those kind of men don’t use to make money, they will be marking time because you are putting your mouth from the same thing you came into the world from”, Pastor Obi said.

Prior to this, a lot of reactions surfaced the internet as some agreed with him, while others disagreed. Below are some comments,

Aduno M; “the pastor preaching hot… see as all the women dey fan body”.

Victor O; “this pastor… you dey look for trouble ooo, by the time you finally break this table, e go clear from your eye’’.

John O; “i hear you sir, this is the greatest truth I have ever heard. That stuffs hinder payer a lot. Men, open you eyes and flee from destiny destroyers’’.

Clare A; ‘’he must have put his mouth inside the ones with infection, that is why he thinks every pussy smells… pastor, your wife is missing o. you better wash her plate, let her moan and scream your name multiple times

Watch the video clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlwYBKY25kw

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: ‘’STOP Washing Plate, It Hinders Your Prosperity Male Preacher Advises Men. by Okunolaniyi: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Trash

Re: ‘’STOP Washing Plate, It Hinders Your Prosperity Male Preacher Advises Men. by Golan007: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
I thought he was really talking about doing the dishes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone In My Family Sick? / Singer Olamide Exposed For Being Member Of Secret Cult, Illuminati / Compliment Of The Season From Veegil Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.