Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,124 members, 7,931,838 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Want A Man Who Is Tall, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want A Man Who Is Tall, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says (614 Views)

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Man Who Is Tall, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by tkgz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
A Ghanaian lady has revealed that she wants a man who is taller than her and can make her laugh.

She gave details on the type of man she’s looking for during a recent interview with Gabthesharkboy on the streets of Accra.

When asked if the man’s financial status matters, the lady explained that she had enough money to take good care of herself, so she is not bothered if he is broke.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-want-a-man-who-is-tall

(1) (Reply)

Davido: Nigerians Reacts As Police Officer Spotted Washing Singer’s Car / Why I’m Grateful My Marriage Failed – Dancer Kaffy / Patoranking Shows His New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.