Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,721 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Four Strategies To A Tech Career - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Four Strategies To A Tech Career (437 Views)

I Want To Start A Tech Career On AWS Cloud Computing / Tech Career Advice For A Nairalander / 5 Reasons You Should Switch To A Tech Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Strategies To A Tech Career by kayodez: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2021
In today's article, I will be writing about how you can actually get started in tech. This is something I have always wanted to write about. I am glad, I am writing this before the year runs out where I know a lot of people are actually thinking of how to start their own careers or looking for ways to stay consistent, switching their jobs and getting into tech. If you fall to the category of these people, this is the right article for you.

I remember when I started my journey to tech. I must say it's been a rosy journey, but it comes with ups and downs. It required me more patience and discipline to eventually break into the field. It cost me significant amount of time learning technologies and languages via tutorials courses on YouTube videos. I have to connect with a lot of people on LinkedIn, Slack, Discord and especially TWITTER. Today, I can proudly say, the responses and supports I got from different people from different countries and continents on Twitter were overwhelming. Oh! my #100DaysOfCode! That's where the journey began.

Continue reading this article here

https://kaytechit.hashnode.dev/how-to-get-started-in-tech

(1) (Reply)

I.T SKILLS. Help A Brother / DAEROBOTICS- FREE webinar Practical On Node-red And Raspberry Pi by 9AM 2day / Web Developer And App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.