Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) (36147 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
omale88:
that's your problem stop crying on my quote.
Tout
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by sylve11: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
She's super correct. cool
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
At least the feminine make sense for once
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Confirm!
RoyalBlu:
Spot on Rita!

*Health is the real wealth.

Trying our best to stay healthy should always top our 'list'

Na who dey healthy fit hustle for wealth and others...
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by marsup: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes, and because of that... Brentford Vs man u game tonight has been postponed.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Pillar12: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Been sick for the past one month now

All i've been praying for is to recover fully nothing else matters to me at this moment...

Rita actually spoke through me. May God heal me

Health is really underrated

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by stasius: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Everything was fine until China brought corona.
Now people get sick every now and then.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Bobcat706: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
see below
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Well she is right.

I remember that time when man dey hustle anyhow, went to work one day, injured myself, right from my head to toe.

I was totally weak that day, I even took glucose just to regain some of the lost energy, me wey like money, I told my boss friend who was the one handling the job, Baba me I no dey come tomorrow, dude was like you are joking you will come tomorrow it's just normal weakness e dey happen, for my mind I feel like strangling that dude to death that moment.

Omo them call me the next day, I no even think am twice, me I just waka myself back to bed, make person no come die because of one useless money wey no fit buy extra time not to talk of full time life.
Haha
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=108488136][/quote]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by pansophist(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me I hardly get sick (except recently I had food poisoning) Believe it or not, the last time I was in the hospital, I can't remember. Except for my yearly medical checkup and quarter dentist check, I don't have any business with doctors. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, even to drink cola sef, I'm super wary of it.

Its impossible for me to eat without vegetables, and I try to restrict carbohydrates to hundred gram maximum daily. I have skipping rope, weight checking machine, and run at least 3x weekly, 10km at least each. I feel super light, healthy and strong. I dont struggle much, but my six packs are so defined. I don't even look my age at all.

On top of that, I still have an health insurance, that if the worse happened, funds won't be a reason I won't have medical care. I'm doing all these because I love myself, and simply because health is wealth. And guess what? People will treat you better, respect you, because its evident that you do that to yourself. Charity begins at home.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Health is wealth indeed, she's saying the truth I watched and saw my (banker) aunt spend all the money, she made on medications,yet she no still survive am.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
aspabay:
...and when you die, you realize the real importance of your soul.

Gbam.

Why do we wait until things get out of hand before doing the right things?

Even after seeing several examples.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by labelle123(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Health is wealth
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Elegant lady.
Beautiful on Monday and every other day.

Na wao for you o! Only you?
Please face another direction o....she is mine!..
A total beauty! I love her till the end
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wish you well,why you no go sick, you better find MAN ooo
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Goldentulip2: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
TRUE. I wish people truly understood this not just saying it or hearing it.
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by meedoLock(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
See better talk. About couple of months ago when I was tested for typhoid, I know how I went through hell, life became meaningless to me and I thought about death more than anything familiar, every night seemed like the last for me, as if I wouldn't make the next morning. We behave as if things are normal when we are healthy, when one fall sick and get well, then you get to know the privilege of staying healthy
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by XploraBen(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
God bless her for this. Whenever I'm sick or even feel slight discomfort in my body, nothing seems to matter again,I just want my health back.
Truly health is wealth,I give God all the glory I have been healthy 99.99% of my life. The last time I was admitted to the hospital I was less than 5 years, according to my mum,it was so serious everyone thought I wouldn't make it. But to the glory of God,3 decades later still going strong.

The last time I was admitted to the hospital was when I was 3 years old.

I rarely fall sick and I thank God for sound health everyday.

I think we might even be age mates. smiley
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by pansophist(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
ashewoboy:
Health is wealth. Pansophist, thank you for explaining "health is wealth" better.

You welcome comrade cool

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by EmeraldHash(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
pansophist:
Me I hardly get sick (except recently I had food poisoning) Believe it or not, the last time I was in the hospital, I can't remember. Except for my yearly medical checkup and quarter dentist check, I don't have any business with doctors. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, even to drink cola sef, I'm super wary of it.

Its impossible for me to eat without vegetables, and I try to restrict carbohydrates to hundred gram maximum daily. I have skipping rope, weight checking machine, and run at least 3x weekly, 10km at least each. I feel super light, healthy and strong. I dont struggle much, but my six packs are so defined. I don't even look my age at all.

On top of that, I still have an health insurance, that if the worse happened, funds won't be a reason I won't have medical care. I'm doing all these because I love myself, and simply because health is wealth. And guess what? People will treat you better, respect you, because its evident that you do that to yourself. Charity begins at home.

How I wish I can live like this
But you need money to live this kind of lifestyle. Not for undergraduate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute / Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) / Alibaba Reacts To Ganduje Splitting Emir Sanusi's Kingdom, shades Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.