Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples (14155 Views)

Bawa Sues DSS Over ‘Illegal Detention’ For Over 120 Days / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Kenya Over Extradition To Nigeria / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Nkitara: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
alaye you still dey wail and you haven't answered my simple question now, abi you no fit answer am ni or the question big pass you
Guy your writing gives me so much stress, please type in correct English language egbon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Nkitara: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2021
rexwalters:
NLPolicewoman aka AsampeteNwaanyi(f), will not see post like this to shout rule 2 because the post is from a fellow Ipobian?

Keep playing the ostrich deceiving yourself & fellow ipobians.
grin grin for your mind you have made it in life. Poor thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
helinues:

You are yet to cancel yesterday comments.

Should we recruit a new canceller?
lol
Moderators are seriously dealing with that nonentity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Na you go hear am soon, when we leave this contraption
same story since 1967

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by helinues: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
lol
Moderators are seriously dealing with that nonentity

They have no choice except if they are incompetent.

Such nonentity shouldn't be allowed in a forum like NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by helinues: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2021
1563tr:
[s][/s]
not even the owner of this forum can stop me
I'm nairaland god

Just wait for me to be in town which should be soon.

Your activities on NL is a criminal activities which security operatives should look in to

Remember, na you first post Eniola Badmust Photoshop photos of been shot. Even for the fact that such thing never occurred. You area person of interest to security operatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by helinues: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2021
1563tr:
[s][/s]
grasshopper feeling like a bird cheesy

Dispute what I wrote or it's 109% valid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my.nd44 lalast.iclala Se.un

Rule 1
amputee you are derailing my thread

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
amputee you are derailing my thread
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by lalajnr(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author[s]=Ndimkpurummiri post=108481486]We warned him but his foolishness led him to[/s] this[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by sheriffman(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Inject the Maga with COVID 19 and lets move on to the next slowpoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by mediainc: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria is still a good free country, imagine the government of China catching a person threatening the state, and heading a murderous militia that has killed hundreds, including security operatives, and caused mass destruction... Nigeria is still very lenient with terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by juman(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2021
They should treat the terrorist better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Amodi470(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2021
They want to see if his ancestors are Nigerians, or whether he was artificially created from scientific lab to bring chaos to Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Babaken(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
We warned him but his foolishness led him to this
The same way he warn you people first against voting terrorists as a president but none of you hear him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Elidrisy20: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
I think say dem don kill am since, well RIP in advance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by od501: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
rexwalters:
Same United Kingdom that set him up with Interpol?, who told the Federal Government that Ikenga Mazi had gone to Nairobi Kenya to secure weapons from Al-Shabab? MI5 or CIA?
leave the guy . Make him still de in denial. What is good for shekau is good for Kanu.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by heyhey2016: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
mediainc:
Nigeria is still a good free country, imagine the government of China catching a person threatening the state, and heading a murderous militia that has killed hundreds, including security operatives, and caused mass destruction... Nigeria is still very lenient with terrorists.
another savior holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by Sholaco: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hahahahahaha only in Nigeria would a terrorist sue government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples by StreetFight: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
I think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should report the Daura Secret Service (DSS) to bandits. They fear bandits more than God. Useless sons of Almajari parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. / PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement / INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.