Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,122 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Where To Find Clients That Will Pay You From 50k To 500k For Your Digital Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Find Clients That Will Pay You From 50k To 500k For Your Digital Skills (174 Views)

I'm Looking For A Loan Of 500k For 6 Months. Any Referrals Please, No Loan Apps / Where To Find Clients That Will Pay You From 50k To 500k For Your Digital Skills / How To Get International Clients That Will Pay You $10,000 Per Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find Clients That Will Pay You From 50k To 500k For Your Digital Skills by Chimex1000(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm going to show you where to find both local and foreign clients that will pay you from 50,000 Naira to 500,000 Naira or from 100 Dollars to 1,000 Dollars for your Digital skills such as

Digital marketing
Web design and web development
Graphics design
3d animation
Copywriting
White board animation e.t.c

Any skill at all so far as it can help them improve sales

This is not Fiverr or Upwork, as a matter of fact, I don't like those platforms.

It can take you weeks for you to be able to make your first 5 dollar there

What I'm going to show you is how to start getting clients in 7days or less.

I'm also going to show you how to receive dollar payment directly into your Nigeria bank account without going through PayPal or payoneer

I'm also going to show you my cold calling scripts, how you can contact this clients, pitch your offer to them and make them patronise your service

I've written down all steps and procedures in my ebook,
The price - N̶1̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶

But you will get it at a promo price of N2,000 for just today

Price increases back to N15,000 soon

Reach me on WhatsApp through this number 08149424117 to get it

(1) (Reply)

Hello I Need Your Help Here Please / Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-figure work From Home Dream Job / 4 Cryptocurrencies That Delivered Over 1000% ROI In 2021 - Alabian Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.