Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,888 members, 7,980,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Save Yourself A Spot In Any Bep20 Token Presale Using Bep20 Presale Spider Bot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save Yourself A Spot In Any Bep20 Token Presale Using Bep20 Presale Spider Bot (212 Views)

GNOX Token Review – How To Participate In GNOX Token Presale / Farmbit Token Presale Starts Today, Read How To Buy It / Rocket Launches Rocket Global – A Spot, Futures & Nft Marketplace + An Ecosystem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself A Spot In Any Bep20 Token Presale Using Bep20 Presale Spider Bot by sholascholkz: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
- You discover a new hyped BSC project that’s listing soon.
- You join the telegram channel to be updated with the happenings on the project.
1 You anticipate the presale link and date.
2 You set your alarm, once the date comes in.
3 You prepare your wallet in minutes before the presale time
4 You load up the link minutes before the presale time after the admins finally post the link in their channel.
5 You rush to contribute as quickly as you can (like a normal user). But before you could load up the link, agree to terms and conditions, and contribute. Oops!!! the presale is already filled up in just a few seconds.
Then you have to wait for the launch time of the token when it will have increased
My experience as a newbie
I lost my first $100 on a BSC contract whose presale ended in 20 secs. The contract had 500 BNB as soft cap and 1000 BNB as hard cap, the minimum contribution was 0.1 BNB.
I joined the telegram channel of the project 3 days before the contract presale. While waiting, so many users were doubting their chances of getting into the presale because of the investors that will be using sniper bots. They were asking the developers questions like “*Can you possibly block bots from sniping the presale?*”
As a newbie in the space, I thought I could still enter the presale regardless.
The presale started and ended without me being able to contribute despite my alertness, so I waited till the launch time when the token had already increased in price. I then bought at a higher price when the early holders were selling thinking I could make a couple of cash off the $100 I invested but unfortunately for me the token went down the drain.
On my third loss, I began to search google on “*How I could be among the first 5–10 people to hit a presale on Dxsale*” the only solution was to use a Sniper bot which was quite expensive for me. I saved up and got myself one but while using it, I figured out I could build a better bot with more features.
I built Bep20 Presale Spider which is currently being hosted on SpiderStroupe. It comes with awesome features like manually setting the gas fee you’d like to pay for your transaction, scheduling the bot to snipe multiple presales.
Bep20 Presale Spider
An automatic sniping bot that allows users to get into any presale of their choice just like whales of the market. With this bot, you can easily reserve yourself a spot in any presale regardless of the competition. Bep20 Presale Spider is fast and intelligent while also affordable. You are able to snipe presale while asleep with the scheduler feature we newly introduced.
Unlike providers of other sniper bots, we attach a high priority to the satisfaction of our users by providing
- Good customer support
- Quick resolution of bugs, and
- Unlimited access to updates
This makes us stand out from other providers of sniper bots and has been attracting to us new customers. Get your copy today at SpiderStroupe and start sniping at an amazing speed. To partake in the bep20 presale you can subscribe to our high frequency spider trading bot at http://spiderstroupe.org

(1) (Reply)

When It Reaches $100, Will Bitcoin Be Ready To Accept 50 Million Customers? / Make Millions Selling Food Stuffs. / Get Ready For A Big Metaverse Real Estate Boom In 2022!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.