Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) (25676 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nonybb: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Who doesn't know yet that that Lady needs a serious beating to reset her brain

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Jman06(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na so everybody don size hanty Kemi muscle finish com know say them go fit beat am cool

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by mayormick(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
An activist threatening to come and beat another person for her house, is that not a criminal offense on its own. Two wrongs don't make a right abeg

3 Likes

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by lawrenzi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Let the fight begin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Viktoreze(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This kemi self

But the thing be say even if she reach kemi house

Thier fight nor go get head....not to talk of say she go beat her well

For good one hour them go dey dragg each other hair and wig....
such a useless kind of fight women do put up grin grin grin grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by rajiedreez: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by mediainc: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Are you sure you can beat her grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by DoctorStylish: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
RIP to the boy. As weird as it may sound they may actually be some truths in what she's saying
It still doesn't justify his death
Justice to Sylvester

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by ahnie: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
As you dey go her house go beatam so,when she slump and die be ready to do some time in kuje prison o.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by ugodson(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
I swear person suppose beat this woman and sincerely the children will all be ashamed of her been their mother.
E done do for this woman,I swear down
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Braggado
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by joelag: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by enonche85(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This kemi self

But the thing be say even if she reach kemi house

Thier fight nor go get head....not to talk of say she go beat her well

For good one hour them go dey dragg each other hair and wig....

Very annoying and useless

We want to see jabs, upper cuts and noddings!! grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by toluscott2000(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
I love this , aunty kemi nah expired Milk

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Supported!... Pls beat the madness out of the senile scum! undecided
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Orangedreams: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Women! Women! Women!

How many times I call una?

Abeg na properties we dey deal on, check my siggy/profile and give us a call today.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Realadey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by DSS1335: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
To think that i used have respect for kemi for a very long time irrespective of all rubbish people used to say about her, even when she was sent to jail here in PH for her libelous publications about Pastor Ibiyeomie.

No more, she lost it all with her yeye investigative clout. No iota of humanity for the bereaved family. Whoever want to beat her should beat the shit out of her. She deserves whatever that is coming her way
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by MT: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Which kind activists be that that only love violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

Kemi Olunloyo has her right to freedom of speech and expression intact.

Any threat will be an infringement on her rights.

Freedom of speech is not absolute in our constitution. Look up the meaning of "slander"
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by nickxtra(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one come mad pass Ms kemi grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by enonche85(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adetoun please call Ada Ameh make una go beat her together. grin grin
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
One of the most dangerous things you can do in Nigeria is to speak the truth.

Kemi Olounloyo is being vilified for speaking the truth.

In as much as I condemn his death, but truth remains that late Sylvester was a cultist and an evil child.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
last last una go show us una panties when be like old blanket. But my own is out of every nonsense there is sense. Lets not allow respect and pity for the dead cloud our judgement.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by joyandfaith: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
stuffs4me:

In as much as I condemn his death, but truth remains that late Sylvester was a cultist and an evil child.

Don't say something you are not sure of. This is very sensitive case. No sane person would agree to be beaten and drink chemicals.

1 Like

Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by thesis(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Post the GSM
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by Anndrew(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
stuffs4me:

catch ur fun,..the Internet never 4get...a word for the wise
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by ABCtutors: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala be like Aunty Kemi

Call us for private ICAN and ACCA lectures. Anywhere you in Ibadan, we got you covered.
You are just a DM or WhatsApp away.
ICAN is as simple as ABC
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Because she always ends up being right. Its about statistics and the truth, not emotion.
AuntyVanessa1:
How can you people take someone like Kemi serious, someone that the son she birthed in her vagina disowned her publicly, calls her names, If her child she suffered to carry for 9 good months, give birth to , nursed him to adulthood, can come out and say say despicable things about the mother, don't you know that Kemi is terrible even to her own children.

Kemi is simply a mad woman , we know this long ago.
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Which kind activists be that that only love violence and threats. In a sane country, the actingvists will be sued.

Kemi Olunloyo has her right to freedom of speech and expression intact.

Any threat will be an infringement on her rights.
.... So it's not the right of the parents of Sylvester to invite kemi over for questioning through their lawyer when she alleged their son joined a cult group willingly in school
Re: Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) by friendl: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
I have never liked that fool ,she should be arrested ,she is a cultist ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Cee-C Takes Leo To Church For Miidweek Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.