Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,095 members, 7,977,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. (56421 Views)

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria / My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by maureensylvia(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Africans are madness grin
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by lomprico(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
LOL.
GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HUSTLE INDEED!

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Godons1: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
I was hustling in my roadside conglomerate jejely on sunday when this sleek GLK Ash colour pulled by and a very clean good looking chocolatey man wound down the glass and politely signal me to come.

I'm always in my best behaviour whenever I m attending to my customers, even to some of my frustrated customers.
My phonetics go change like say na Britain dem born me, but na packaging, market gimmicks.

So I went to him, curtsey and greeted him. He placed his orders, then I calculated the total for him and he asked if I accept transfer.

I told him yes, called out my bank details to him, minutes later I got confirmation on my account.

I proceeded and packaged all he ordered for, I handled the purchases to him, bid him bye and returned back to my conglomerate grin grin

Okay for the records...I m an akarapreneur, if the English is too big for you to comprehend.... I dey fry akara for roadside na wey dey pay my bills. You gerriit?

I thought he had driven away...he called me back again, as a good Isoko woman, I went back to meet him smiling sheepishly.

From his personality I could tell...say na pastor he be or amongst the committee of sherikokos (deacon).

He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you, God would prosper your business.

I said amen, in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill, I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.

Then he drove off ...I was so happy, thinking I yaff hammered.

E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that, what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.

Funny thing was...he had about 5 heavenly currencies with him, he had wanted giving me the 5 p6, but the sister seated at the front seat told him to give me only one.

I was even dissing her in my Isoko mind, for wanting to pour sand inside my garri, I nor know say she was just been a SIMPle lady saving me from the impending shock.

Sis, may God bless you abundantly.
Shey una see my life?

As for those that would bash me for not going to church on Sunday...Newsflash...I don't give a rat scrotum, so save your strength.
I no come beg you for food, leave me for Jesus let him judge me.

If I come beg you money, you nor go give me
So allow me use wetin I get, to get wetin I want.

Village Gehl. You no know the colour and texture of Dolar. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ayenale1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Using money pattern for evangelism...bravo...oyinbo wey get religion no do reach like this o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ayenale1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Using money pattern for evangelism...bravo...oyinbo wey get religion no do reach like this o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ayenale1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by adelaja70(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lolz... And i don dey guess how much the money go reach...
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by buJu234: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
lol..

they were indirectly telling to go to church,,

that u like money too much.. even on a Sunday.

grin grin
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Volksguys1985: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is funny to read.

I almost fell off the chair with laughter grin grin.

I guess mallams can help you change that heavenly currency but i don't know the exchange rate grin grin
that should be 1k to a dollar
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:
I was hustling in my roadside conglomerate jejely on sunday when this sleek GLK Ash colour pulled by and a very clean good looking chocolatey man wound down the glass and politely signal me to come.

I'm always in my best behaviour whenever I m attending to my customers, even to some of my frustrated customers.
My phonetics go change like say na Britain dem born me, but na packaging, market gimmicks.

So I went to him, curtsey and greeted him. He placed his orders, then I calculated the total for him and he asked if I accept transfer.

I told him yes, called out my bank details to him, minutes later I got confirmation on my account.

I proceeded and packaged all he ordered for, I handled the purchases to him, bid him bye and returned back to my conglomerate grin grin

Okay for the records...I m an akarapreneur, if the English is too big for you to comprehend.... I dey fry akara for roadside na wey dey pay my bills. You gerriit?

I thought he had driven away...he called me back again, as a good Isoko woman, I went back to meet him smiling sheepishly.

From his personality I could tell...say na pastor he be or amongst the committee of sherikokos (deacon).

He stretched forth his hand and handed a dollar like mint paper to me and he said....sister Jesus loves you, God would prosper your business.

I said amen, in my mind I was thinking he gave me a real dollar bill, I quickly put it inside my apron and I was overly sweet to his proclamation.

I don even calculate how to go block all those bereau de change abokis for ogbogonogo market.

E later clear from my eyes when I brought my supposed dollar out and found out that, what he gave me was just an ordinary handbill wey them draw Jesus Christ put.

Funny thing was...he had about 5 heavenly currencies with him, he had wanted giving me the 5 p6, but the sister seated at the front seat told him to give me only one.

I was even dissing her in my Isoko mind, for wanting to pour sand inside my garri, I nor know say she was just been a SIMPle lady saving me from the impending shock.

Shey una see my life?

As for those that would bash me for not going to church on Sunday...Newsflash...I don't give a rat scrotum, so save your strength.

Oh my lovely sister....you haff hammered finally... grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

Lmao.

This is really hilariously funny.

You've made my day. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

I love your hustling spirit sister, Jah bless u

2 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by uptownemmygee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nonexisting:
He no even pity you say you dey toil under the sun, he still want mek you come his church waste your money on tithe. Like say you dey Owerri, I for come collect that paper use am roll my morning weed tomorrow. All the jehovah Witnesses in my area don know me now. If they send men to my house, I don't open my gate and if they send women, I go straight to asking them for pussy. I'm like a boil in their scrotum now. Ndi ara.

You sound like some of my cousins I grew up with
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Olam09(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

I fit help you change am oo
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by DLSReigns: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Funny! But seriously speaking, there is only one heavenly currency and that is faith!

1 Like

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by rajiedreez: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hahahhah
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Mom007(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pride will not kill some people. They let pride belittle the message they are bearing. I hate seeing car owners sit inside their car and be giving orders. You now want to preach Christ to someone, you balance in your car for the person to be running to and fro thinking you want to give them money... Now whatever message that flier contained is belittled and lost on the receiver. I give up on these so called ministers of Christ! embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
sad
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by pakirisuitesphc(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Very funny, your Akara business better pass many office work oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Norabay(f): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
So funny.
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by SafetyPlug(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

De funny part be sey, na on Sunday Akara market the move pass cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Do you stay in Asaba..... U mentioned ogbogonogo market
Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by slowice(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aunty why you come dey wicked naw. lipsrsealed after lifting my spirit up you leave am to fall freely, I almost bust big laff, my customer for begin imagine say I done kolo grin

God bless you sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Nyanabo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have something similar on my phone, but mine is a cheque grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by Ara21(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
My sister keep up the hustle, no time to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by ahnie: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
SafetyPlug:

De funny part be sey, na on Sunday Akara market the move pass cheesy
Chai comrade you're on point.
The queues is bae,the customers de over humble themselves on Sundays.

The ones we dey car go come down begging you frantically to sell to them, them go even dash you the change joinam,if you come be fyne girl and good looking them go try to impress you.
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. by DropsMic(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahnie:

Shey una see my life?

You are a good writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.