Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? (292 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Boobs & Ass Alert Rihanna Flaunt Her Sensational Figure In Racy Lingerie(photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello.

I know for people that where one's influence stops, that's where another starts.

We have a lot of celebrities and popular figure in our society. Both in politics and in entertainment. Even in business.

Amongst all of them, which do you think can go to any party of any pedigree in this country and not get bounced.

Only person I can think of is Buhari.
Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by Healthrelatedjo: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
David
2face

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by Healthrelatedjo: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Obj
Oni of ife
Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by Kriss216: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Obj
Oni of ife
We'll bounce Ooni of Ife if he attend our Age Grade end of the year Party uninvited.

cool
Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by harqinhola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fayose
Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tuface
Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by Wonk(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shekau

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Figure In Nigeria Can Go To Any Party Uninvited? by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me.

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent Christmas Day / See How FFK And His Ex-wife Are Trolling Each Other / Woman Loves Money More Than She Loves Her Hubby See What Happens To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.