Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,722 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Purpose Of The Mouth Is Not Just For Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Purpose Of The Mouth Is Not Just For Food (237 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of The Mouth Is Not Just For Food by MikePhilly(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
SHILOH 2021 - MORE THAN CONQUEROR
THE PURPOSE OF THE MOUTH IS NOT JUST FOR FOOD; YOUR MOUTH IS A WEAPON OF WAR.

YOUR MOUTH IS NOT JUST A BODY PART. YOUR MOUTH IS A GIFT FROM GOD FOR TRIUMPH IN LIFE.

YOUR LIBERTY OR CAPTIVITY IN LIFE IS AT THE MERCY OF YOUR WORDS.

YOU ARE EITHER A VICTIM OR A VICTOR BASED ON WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING.

-Pastor Paul Enenche Jnr at Shiloh 2021
Day Three, Hour of Visitation.

Luke 21:15
Take note of three things here:
a). Your mouth is not just a body part. Your mouth is a gift from God for triumph in life.

b). The purpose of the mouth is not just for food. Your mouth is a weapon of war.

c). Your mouth is designed to communicate wisdom for the disarming of your adversaries.
- I stand by the prophetic mantle of this house here and I declare to someone, on your return from this Shiloh, every adversary you left at home shall be leveled before you arrive!

Deuteronomy 30:19
Your tongue is the tool for the communication of your choices in life. When you are speaking, you are choosing. It is the tool for the communication of your decisions. Everytime you are talking, you are not just making statement, you are making choices. Church Gist. This is very critical (Proverbs 18:21). The power to live or die is rooted in your tongue. There are people who died before their time, not because the devil was too powerful. They died before their time because their tongue was too wrongful.

I read a story where the wife of John G. Lake died and saw herself appeared in Heaven and an angel said, "welcome to the Holy Mountain of God. Welcome to Heaven" and she said, "Is this Heaven? Who will take care of my husband and my children? I'm not dying now." Even in Heaven, she had a choice. "I am not dying now" and she returned back to life.
- I announce to somebody here today, every death looking for you is cancelled now!

Look at your neighbor and say;
"I am not dying now!"
"To hell with covid, I am not dying now. I can't die now!"

Proverbs 12:18
The tongue of the wise can bring health and the tongue of the fool brings ill-health. That is; the way you are speaking can make you strong or sick. A woman went to the medical doctor, she was having PO in medicine (Pyrexia of Unknown Origin) - fever whose cause is not known. Church Gist. So the medical doctor in Korea interrogated her a little bit and they can't find the cause of the fever. Then suddenly, the man said, "Tell me the kind of things you say". The woman began to recounts what she said. She said, every time somebody say what she doesn't like, she will say; "You are burning me with your words". She kept talking like that until the body began to burn and there was no cause for it.
- I prophesy today, the grace to speak right is released upon you right now!

Matthew 12:36-37
Words bring liberty or captivity. Your liberty or your captivity in life is at the mercy of your words. Church Gist. You are either a victim or a Victor based on what you are speaking.

*EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE WHO USED WORDS TO DETERMINE OUTCOMES:*
1. Abraham.
God told Abraham to carry Isaac and sacrifice his child on the mountains He will tell him. Church Gist. Abraham determined the outcome of the whole adventure before he left for the sacrifice (Genesis 22:5, Hebrews 11:17).
- I announce to someone here today, your outcome is going to line up with the Word of God for your life!

*NEVER ALLOW YOUR SITUATION DETERMINE YOUR CONFESSION. LET YOUR EXPECTATION DIRECT YOUR CONFESSION*

SAY TO THE ENEMY, WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO SEE, YOU WILL SEE DOUBLE.
WHEN A ROARING LION ROARS AND SAYS, “HEY”, ROAR TWICE: HEY, HEY AGAINST THAT devil.

*ANYONE NOT GOING IN YOUR DIRECTION AND DOES NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR DECLARATIONS IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR YOUR ASSOCIATION.*

*INIQUITY AFFECTS AUDACITY. YOU CAN’T SPEAK BOLDLY IF YOUR CONSCIENCE IS DEFILED.*

Example Number 2: Ruth the Moabitess
Ruth became an Israelite by force

-Nothing can be against you, not your tribe, not the position of your birth, not the circumstance of your country, not the economy of your nation. Nothing can be against you if you are not against yourself.

Lift your voice and say, “In the name of Jesus, I shall fulfill my destiny and no devil can stop me.”

Example Number 3: David was a little boy that catapulted
1 Samuel 17:43-50
David killed Goliath with his word, before he killed Goliath with his sword – 1 Samuel 17:45

This boy had no knife, he said, “I am going to cut off your head.” Do you cut off people’s head with hand?” – 1 Samuel 17:46,48-50
-Every Goliath you left before you came to Shiloh, I announce that the goliath shall collapse before you return
Whatever comes out of your mouth will put whatever is necessary in your hands to fulfill your destiny. Whatever comes out of your mouth per time will put what is necessary in your hands.

There was no sword in the hand of David yet he was going the man, the sword eventually entered his hand and it was the sword of the enemy he used to kill the enemy.
-What the devil is using against you today, God will put it in your hands to use it against that devil.

My final Example: Job who refused to die by his words
Job 14:14
-Change is coming for somebody!!
If the devil cannot stop you from saying, no devil can stop you from seeing it.
-I announce to someone here, no devil shall be able to stop you from seeing it.
Lift your voice and say, “I can’t die now. I shall fulfill my days.”

WHAT IS THE IMPACT/ EFFECT OF THE TONGUE?
The tongue has effects in 5 different directions
1. God: What you speak affects God directly. God responds – Numbers 14:28, Isaiah 44:26
On God directly, your words have impact.
2. On the Angels – Ecclesiastes 5:6
Angels are watching to hear what you will say – Psalm 103:20
3. On the enemy. The devil is on the look out for what you are saying -Psalm 18:44-45
-I announce strangers are leaving your way right now.
Exodus 15:13-15
Why? Because they are hearing from you what God is doing in your life.
-Your enemies shall fade away shortly.
4. Tongues have effect on the earth. Everything around you is watching for what you are saying – Jeremiah 22:29
Your car, your house, your farm, your properties: they are all on the look out for what is coming out of your mouth – Mark 11:23
The mountains are waiting to hear from you.
5. On your life: on your spirit, soul and body. Your words affect yourself – Proverbs 12:18
Some neurological discovery somewhere in the East discovered that the speech centre of the brain has a dominant effect on the other nerves of the body. The meaning of that is, when you say, I am not feeling fine, your brain interprets to the rest of the body, “this man does not want to feel fine. So just ensure you conform to his desire not to feel fine.”
“Everything is going wrong around me. I feel so sad.” There is a dominance of speech nerves over the nerves of your body. Church Gist. As you speak, your body aligns.
If you say, “I am excited, everything is working”: all of a sudden, happy hormones, excitement hormones are released on the spot.
Your tongue works on your life and on your body.

The words of the unbeliever have zero effect on your life.
Whenever the unbeliever tells you, “You will see,”
Tell him whatever you want me to see, you will see double.
When a roaring lion roars and says, “hey”, roar twice: hey, hey against that devil
2 Kings 19:6-37
-Every word spoken by an unbeliever against your life, that appears to be standing against your destiny, I declare they are nullified in Jesus name.

WHAT ARE THE KEYS TO SPEAKING RIGHT?
1. Continuous feeding on light. What fills your heart flows out of your mouth – Matthew 12;37
Fill and stuff your life with light and you will speak right
2. Flowing with the spirit of Faith like our Father taught us the other day – 2 Corinthians 4:13
What is believed is useless until it is declared. You don’t believe it enough if you are not saying it. The proof of conviction is declaration. If you are convinced, you will declare it.

3. Keeping the right company – Numbers 13:33 -14:1
What affected the children of Israel was hanging around with wrong company who influenced them until they began to doubt God.
Anybody who does not speak faith, who does not speak right, who speaks doubt is not qualified for your company. Church Gist. Anyone not going in your direction and does not believe in your declarations is not qualified for your association.

4. Living in uprightness because iniquity affects audacity. Sin ruins the efficacy of sound – Proverbs 28:1
You can’t speak boldly if your conscience is defiled – Isaiah 59:1-2

KEY THOUGHTS ON THE USE OF THE TONGUE
1. Your tongue can either define your life or defile your life.
2. Never allow your situation to determine your confession. Let your expectation direct your declarations.
3. Never keep quiet when your destiny is being determined; when your destiny is being decided, never keep quiet. Church Gist. Remember Goliath
4. Until your mouth is widely opened, your destiny is tightly closed. If your mouth is not widely opened, your destiny remains tightly closed.
5. Your life turns in the direction of your tongue.

WHAT IS THE RIGHT USE OF THE TONGUE IN ORDER TO SEE POSITIVE EFFECTS?
1. Speak wholesome words, that is grace filled words, not bitter words. Not hurtful words – Colossians 1:6, Proverbs 12:18
2. Speak godly words, not filthy words – Colossians 3:8, Ephesians 5:4
3. Speak honest words, truthful words. Avoid lying. If you can’t rely on your words, in the realm of the spirit, no devil, nothing will rely on your word.
4. Speak in the language of praise and thanks – Psalm 34:1
5. Speak the word continually – 2 Corinthians 4:13
6. Speak in the language of the spirit

Prayers: Pray in the spirit for 2 minutes. Pray in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

This Will Move You! Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo Gets The Biggest Surprise / Tonto Dikeh: People Rent Money From Mallams Just To Show Off On Instagram / Bbnaija Emmanuel Bags A New Deal, Liquorose's New Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.