Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV (1716 Views)

SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available / Sony Bravia Kd55x8509c 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd Hdr 3d Smart Led Android Tv For Sell / SOLD Samsung 40 Inch 4k Ultra Hd Satellite Smart Tv (UE40HU6900). SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by RubiesBanking: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which TV model is recommended to get a 55 Inch smart TV price range 250k-350k that supports 4k resolution?
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by SamuelLoch: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
RubiesBanking:
Which TV model is recommended to get a 55 Inch smart TV price range 250k-350k that supports 4k resolution?

1. Sony
2. Hisense
3. SAMSUNG
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Rhaspody(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
No buy hisense o. You have been warned.

You will get brand new Samsung tu8000 50 inches for around 350k (not sure of price now)

3 Likes

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
No brand beats Sony for TVs or cameras but they are usually more expensive.

Samsung & co are not even on its level.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by mrgbenga1: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
1. Sony
2. SAMSUNG
3. LG
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by fashrola(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
RubiesBanking:

1. Sony - Durable, but expensive and after sales is really invincible in Nigeria
2. LG - I choose this because it's cheaper and durable
3. SAMSUNG - it's a good brand, but men it's expensive to replace parts after warranty

2 Likes

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by SamuelLoch: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rhaspody:
No buy hisense o. You have been warned.

You will get brand new Samsung tu8000 50 inches for around 350k (not sure of price now)

Why?
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No brand beats Sony for TVs or cameras but they are usually more expensive.

Samsung & co are not even on its level.
In terms of raw processing power Samsung beat even LG but oled screen is the LG's endgame. I uses Qled and can attest to you that Samsung's performance and upscaling is insane but my issue with them is their stubbornness with insisting on hdr 10+ over doubly vision.

I also don't know why you should rate Sony above oled. Sony only produces low budget Oled in comparison with LG.
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 2:58am On Dec 15, 2021
fashrola:

1. Sony - Durable, but expensive and after sales is really invincible in Nigeria
2. LG - I choose this because it's cheaper and durable
3. SAMSUNG - it's a good brand, but men it's expensive to replace parts after warranty
Sony more expensive than LG?
Are you guys for real?
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Ournolly:

In terms of raw processing power Samsung beat even LG but oled screen is the LG's endgame. I uses Qled and can attest to you that Samsung's performance and upscaling is insane but my issue with them is their stubbornness with insisting on hdr 10+ over doubly vision.

I also don't know why you should rate Sony above oled. Sony only produces low budget Oled in comparison with LG.
[/s]

You are a little ignorant boy. Please don't ever quote me again.
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by fashrola(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

Sony more expensive than LG?
Are you guys for real?

Go price am..... Sony Bravia TVs.... Why are people not buying it
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2021
fashrola:

Hope you are not comparing Nigerian standard LG Oled with Sony Bravia?
Just head to Amazon or Ebay and compare LG Signature Oled with Sony Oled and thank me later.

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2021
fashrola:

grin
This one sounds like a frustrated tout.
Of course I won't quote you again, I quote only cool head humans not street brought ups.

1 Like

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by SamuelLoch: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

Just head to Amazon or Ebay and compare LG Signature Oled with Sony Oled and thank me later.

In the screenshots you uploaded, Sony's 4k TV is more expensive than LG's 4k TV. The first item on the screenshot for LG is 8k + SmartTV not 4k.

In my post above too, I mentioned Sony first.

1 Like

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2021
fashrola:

SamuelLoch:

In the screenshots you uploaded, Sony's 4k TV is more expensive than LG's 4k TV. The first item on the screenshot for LG is 8k + SmartTV not 4k.

Lol
Una get time to dey answer dat small boy. Just give am strong insult & ignore.

Na pikin wey no know anything so free am.
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Look attentively at the 4k LG TV, it's pre owned not brand new yet it's almost the price of Sony at the same screen size.
Brand new will worth almost twice the price.
Just head in to Amazon and check for yourself.

There is no way high end Sony TV is more expensive than LG.
I actually wanted to purchase LG Oled but the screen burn issue discouraged me and I settled with Samsung Qled 80r.
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by SamuelLoch: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

Look attentively at the 4k LG TV, it's pre owned not brand new yet it's almost the price of Sony at the same screen size.
Brand new will worth almost twice the price.
Just head in to Amazon and check for yourself.

There is no way high end Sony TV is more expensive than LG.
I actually wanted to purchase LG Oled but the screen burn issue discouraged me and I settled for Samsung Qled 80r.

Just seeing that now. Well, I'm not concerned.
I'm not the one buying a TV
I have managed to pass this phase of comparison and confusion grin

1 Like

Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by fashrola(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

grin
This one sounds like a frustrated tout.
Of course I won't quote you again, I quote only cool head humans not street brought ups.

How does my post relate with this insult? Are you having a mental breakdown? Jobless? Or depressed cos of your wretched or poor state?

Then you should see a Psychiatrist asap before you become a disgrace to your family
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by fashrola(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ournolly:

GTFO when you don't know something better skid over and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum

Comparing LG 8K TV with Sony Bravia 4K TV

No be ment be dis?
Re: Which Model Is Advisable To Buy For 55 Inch 4k TV by Ournolly: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
fashrola:

GTFO when you don't know something better skid over and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum

Comparing LG 8K TV with Sony Bravia 4K TV

No be ment be dis?
You can't even write an intelligible line yet trying to troll in a message board?

Can't blame you shaa, many of you are so unfortunate to be brought up in the street, the parents unknown.
My only worry is that reasonable people from other side of the world will all think our society only produce your likes.

(1) (Reply)

Fine Core I7 Hp Zbk Studio G5,8th Editn With 4gb Graphics@550k / SOLD***Dell Latitude 5420 I5 11th Gen 16gb RAM 256gb SSD Thunderbolt @269k / Sell Your Stuff Fast in Nigeria, No registration, No Login, 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.