Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Loan App Want To Scam Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan App Want To Scam Me (694 Views)

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland... This Dude Scam Me! / Gt Bank Scam Me 930,000 Without Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App Want To Scam Me by ifimix(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
House I need urgent help.

I will advice everyone to keep off this apps for your sanity. How I got here I can't explain as I have a good paying job and I don't live extravagant lifestyle. I have been using this loan apps for a while for no reason. I collect to payback. This particular loan app has 3 different ones that I registered with. I was able to stop collecting loan from the 3 at the end of last month. They sent several messages to collect again but I ignored.

I was surprised to wake up last Saturday 11/12/2021 seeing messages from 2 of the loan apps that loan was approved and disbursed to my account. I checked my account and their was no money. On opening the app, loan of 70k was disbursed on both apps to an account in Providus bank not belonging to me. I don't even have an account with Providus Bank. But they already binded a Providus Bank to my profile with them. No one touches my phone.

After several attempt, I chatted them yesterday/today only for the contact to tell me I should check around me for who applied for the loan. They went further telling me to pay my loan and stop throwing accusations because it's time for me to pay up.

I need advice on how to tackle this. No doubt I am not paying what I know nothing about.
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Look for CBN email and shoot them one.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by Jabski: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Hi

First, I may understand the likely pain and distress this situation has caused you.

Also, seeing that the loan amounts requested from 2 different loan apps are the same, is it possible someone with access to your phone did this?

Take note, the 2 loan apps are independent on themselves. The only factor relating them is the requested loan amount.

I'm interested to know how this unfolds.

Be safe
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by lifenajeje(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Someone must have used ur phone ..

I gave a neigbour my phone to read messages sent by his cousin on WhatsApp ..

Two weeks later I got debited from two loan apps ..

Only to discover a friend of his used my phone to loan money ..

Las las na him pay
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by ifimix(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
No one has access to my phone and that's why I am really shocked. The two apps is owned by the same company, and this controversial account was binded to the two apps. Hence the same amount disbursed on both apps to the same account.
Providus bank replied was that they don't have control over virtual accounts.
One of the app has been silent since but the other has been sending me nasty messages because I refuse to pay.
So confused.
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by ifimix(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
No one used my phone. My wife don't even touch my phone because she s so inlove with Iphone and detest Android phones with passion

lifenajeje:

Las las na him pay
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by ifimix(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
No one used my phone. My wife don't even touch my phone because she s so inlove with Iphone and detest Android phones with passion. I even gave a separate phone to my lil boys to play with just because I don't want my phone to be played with

lifenajeje:

Las las na him pay
Re: Loan App Want To Scam Me by ifimix(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Still on the matter oooo.
So confused.
Jabski:
Hi

First, I may understand the likely pain and distress this situation has caused you.

Also, seeing that the loan amounts requested from 2 different loan apps are the same, is it possible someone with access to your phone did this?

Take note, the 2 loan apps are independent on themselves. The only factor relating them is the requested loan amount.

I'm interested to know how this unfolds.

Be safe

(1) (Reply)

Best Whatsapp APK In 2023 / No Longer New / New To Da Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.