Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,575 members, 7,978,910 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

Shiro Lagos : An Oriental Trip (restaurant Review) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shiro Lagos : An Oriental Trip (restaurant Review) (536 Views)

Kapadoccia Cave Restaurant Review / Ofadaboy Restaurant Review At Surulere. Ofada Rice, Palm Wine, Antelope Meat / I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shiro Lagos : An Oriental Trip (restaurant Review) by TheChocolateore: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
READ FULL POST: https://www.thechocolateoreo.com/shiro-lagos-restaurant-review/

If there’s one thing I love more than good food, it’s great ambience and Shiro Lagos never fails to take my breath away, so here’s another restaurant review.

I took a trip down (trip because I had to go across Third Mainland Bridge, lol) to my favourite oriental restaurant in Lagos recently, and this time, I’m back with an updated restaurant review.

Entry
Shiro Lagos Restaurant Review: The Chocolate Oreo
If there’s one thing I love about Shiro, it’s their attention to detail. I know we’re still in the middle of a pandemic and restaurant reservations are the in-time, but I have to admit that I forget to make them all the time.

What’s fun about Shiro is walk-in dining is an actual thing, and they go the extra mile in their COVID protocols. So at entry, you’d have to register your dining party and fill a small survey on your health, so they have records on who comes in.

As usual, you’d need to come in wearing a mask, which you can then take off at your table while dining.

Ambience
Yes! Every time I walk in Shiro, it never gets old for me. I love the high rise ceilings, properly set tables and of course, my personal favourite; the Egyptian statues (we’re not going to talk about this today, lmao!)

Food
We decided to go on a splurge ordering more food than we usually do this time because it was a larger crowd. Oh! I should also mention that we didn’t plan our meals beforehand, so ordering this time was an adventure.

CONTINUE READING: https://www.thechocolateoreo.com/shiro-lagos-restaurant-review/

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Achieving Party Jollof Rice / How To Identify A Bromated-bread? / Akamụ Tata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.