Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo (1569 Views)

Offer Tinubu Ideas To Run Economy, Governance - Felix Morka To Atiku, Obi / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Northern Alliance Committee on a courtesy call on Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Abuja, holds a meeting with the APC National Leader. Tinubu quipped that he won't turn down calls to contest in 2023. Hear Asiwaju after the meeting:

"I am not going to turn them (Nigerians) down, but I will still effectively and widely consult, particularly brainstorm with my friends and find a date to come out openly and tell Nigerians. But the President is still in office, I don’t want to distract him from all the challenges that he might face today. So we will consult and make our programme known to the people later and the intension is clear. So you keep guessing.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by seunmsg(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
On your mandate we shall stand!

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jagaban is the next Nigeria president God willing

Know this have peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

You are a patriotic and progressive Nigerian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Kdesg: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
They have started again. God forbid i tust any politician again.

How many times will Snake bite you.

Come to think of it, do any of these dudes know you?

Guys where is your brain na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by ERockson: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Baba nla BAT

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by chatinent: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
sarrki:

Know this have peace
I am not concerned about Tinubu being president or not. I am concerned who the vice president would be....make the vice no ruin Naija when en mah take over.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by conductor20000: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tinubu, maybe they're calling you to be president of skullminerz association cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by slimghost(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anybody supporting this man is mentally unstable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Baawaa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some Abokis has started calling him "your Excellency"
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by JaroMan: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Scammers everywhere.
Northerners are just forming group to come down south to scam us.
Imagine the name.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Caption this picture..

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by seunmsg(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
slimghost:
Anybody opposing Tinubu at this point in time knowing fully well that the alternative is Atiku or Tambuwal is mentally unstable.

FIXED.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
President of Skulland Republic of course.

Undoubtedly the champion of the Republic

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Lubumbashi: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tinubu is the most popular politician in Nigeria today. Ironically it is his haters who are fuelling his popularity. God has blessed Nigeria with Tinubu for president 2023 cool

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by SwissMass: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Confirmed divinely anointed incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
slimghost:
who tell you your mental is stable before pointing fingers? If you are in support of Kanu ,you are in support of Igbo presidency ,you are in support of Buhari you all need to visit mental Hospital.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Nkitara: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
sarrki:

Know this have peace
Welcome back from ban, remember to respect and comport yourself and act your age grin grin
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Leverage2021: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Has Buhari given you people go ahead for all this?

Deep down una know say una dey whine unaselves

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by oilyngbati(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as a full blooded Nigerian has every right to contest for the highest office in the land. Thesame way that those who oppose him has every right to either vote for or vote against him. Folks should learn to respect others, as respect begets respect.

God bless Tinubu and guide him as he makes his decision(s).

The right to 2023 presidency is not an exclusive property to any zone/people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by vedaxcool(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
He has sacrificed so much for this country, it is not a sin for him to consider the call! It is politics after all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by vedaxcool(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
Has Buhari given you people go ahead for all this?

Deep down una know say una dey whine unaselves

Pained wailer, no wonder they called PDP cankerworm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Alba3: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Tinubu is the most popular politician in Nigeria today. Ironically it is his haters who are fuelling his popularity. God has blessed Nigeria with Tinubu for president 2023 cool
It really pains these wailers because no one or any group is visiting their region to ask anyone there to contest.

To them, since no politician in their zone has the ball or popularity to win the Presidency, so Tinubu must not contest even though they hate his party, they still sleep and wake on Tinubu matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by vedaxcool(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
oilyngbati:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as a full blooded Nigerian has every right to contest for the highest office in the land. Thesame way that those who oppose him has every right to either vote for or vote against him. Folks should learn to respect others.

God bless Tinubu and guide him as he makes his decision(s).
Gbamsolutely! It shouldn't cause so much pain in the nest of the cankerworms!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
slimghost:

And you are stable when you stand on top of a skyscraper to scream that Mike Tyson and Mohammed Alli are lousy boxers?

Let us focus alone on the political leadership and achievements of all our most prominent politicians since 1999 when our current dwmocracy began.

Even if some of of you are confused because of personal and ethnocentric hatred of BAT, who can you say has done as exemplarily well as Tinubu since 1999? Give me names and cite their achievements.

The achievements of BAT are not hidden, nebulous or unquantifiable. There is ample evidence of those achievements as incontrovertible proof of his outstanding capabilities as a political leader and administrator.

Meanwhile, why don't we inspect others interested in the 2023 Presidency that people like you never mention whereas all your attention , curses and malevolence you reserve for Tinubu?

Where are the legacy projects and achievements of Kalu, Obi, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso etal?

Where are those they mentored and nurtured?

What is their enduring contribution to Nigeria's administrative and political leadership field?

Nothing more pathetic than a man doing something, like hating others blindly, without a valid and justifiable reason for doing so as peolle like you do.

If Tinubu deserves all this hate, because he is a woeful politician with only failure behind him, then I would have no issues with folks like you.

Yet when a man has excelled in his core field of jurisdiction, with stellah achievement like making Lagos 6th biggest economy in Africa, to then be attacked by you and others non-stop then it is obvious it is Nigerians like you who are mentally unstable.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by slimghost(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dsalvo:

And you are stable when you stand on top of a skyscraper to scream that Mike Tyson and Mohammed Alli are lousy boxers?

Let us focus alone on the political leadership and achievements of all our most prominent politicians since 1999 when our current dwmocracy began.

Even if some of of you are confused because of personal and ethnocentric hatred of BAT, who can you say has done as exemplarily well as Tinubu since 1999? Give me names and cite their achievements.

The achievements of BAT are not hidden, nebulous or unquantifiable. There is ample evidence of those achievements as incontrovertible proof of his outstanding capabilities as a political leader and administrator.

Meanwhile, why don't we inspect others interested in the 2023 Presidency that people like you never mention whereas all your attention , curses and malevolence you reserve for Tinubu?

Where are the legacy projects and achievements of Kalu, Obi, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso etal?

Where are those they mentored and nurtured?

What is their enduring contribution to Nigeria's administrative and political leadership field?

Nothing more pathetic than a man doing something, like hating others blindly, without a valid and justifiable reason for doing so as peolle like you do.

If Tinubu deserves all this hate, because he is a woeful politician with only failure behind him, then I would have no issues with folks like you.

Yet when a man has excelled in his core field of jurisdiction, with stellah achievement like making Lagos 6th biggest economy in Africa, to then be attacked by you and others non-stop then it is obvious it is Nigerians like you who are mentally unstable.

Let me repeat: anybody supporting a Tinubu presidency is mentally unstable. Read it out loud son.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by slimghost(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
adekolaelect:
who tell you your mental is stable before pointing fingers? If you are in support of Kanu ,you are in support of Igbo presidency ,you are in support of Buhari you all need to visit mental Hospital.
What you just posted confirmed your insanity because I can’t understand the correlation between Kanu, Buhari and the topic of discussion.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by slimghost(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

FIXED.

Let me repeat it again kiddo. Anybody supporting a Tinubu presidency in this current state of the Nation is mentally unstable. Check yourself.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
slimghost:

Let me repeat it again, punk. Anybody opposing a Tinubu presidency knowing fully well that the realistic alternatives are Atiku and Tambuwal is mentally unstable and a crass idiot who does not deserve to live among reasonable human beings. Check yourself.

FIXED AGAIN!
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by bjnice(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
chatinent:

I am not concerned about Tinubu being president or not. I am concerned about who the vice president would be....make the vice no ruin Naija when en mah take over.

That is not a big concern. There are core northern that are Christians. Such as Yakubu Dogara from Bauchi
Boss Mustapha from Adamawa are all from the Northeast because it will be difficult to present a Northwest politicians as President or Vice President Candidates.
So relax sir. Let us enjoy the political scheming of all time in the history of Nigeria politics.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
slimghost:

Let me repeat: anybody supporting a Tinubu presidency is mentally unstable. Read it out loud son.

Yeah. Just as I thought. Another empty, tribalistic and hateful Nigerian with nothing to add to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Turn Down Your Offer Tinubu Tells Nothern Group-photo by asanausana91: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
I wish tinubu will be patient to allow a youth to contest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lagos Government Trying To Chase The Poor Out Of Lagos? / BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Rev.fr Alia Of Benue State Is Leading In APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.