Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview (12523 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interview by louiskay(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Well, based on your criteria, I will go with the 2.2

The 2.1 might have bribed is way through in getting the grade.
Re: Job Interview by stayclearofme: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Evening to everyone. I have a question for employers of labor

For instance, If 2 candidates of same field, and were mates came for an interview for same position and one scored higher than the other but the one with the higher score graduated with 2 2 and the other person with lower score graduated with 2 1

In their oral interview, the one with 2 2 still beat the other person with 2 1

Who will you consider for the job?
Nigerians and certificate! Rubbish...
Re: Job Interview by stayclearofme: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2021
kroger:

Nigeria and their 2 1 , 2 2 mentality.
I taya o..... nothing technical..all na certificate.
Re: Job Interview by dingbang(m): 5:30am On Dec 15, 2021
I'll stick to the company's guidelines for that particular job position.

If the job position requires a 2.1, and i found a 2.2 candidate best for the position, i will send a report to mgt with a tone of recommendation of the 2.2 person and another tone that requires their consent and they will decide which best candidate and based on their approval, I will go with what they say.

Because peradventure, it happens that the 2.2 guy embezzles money on the long run, mgt will not have any reason to use that as a yardstick to halt my career advancement in that organization.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2021
kroger:

Nigeria and their 2 1 , 2 2 mentality.
Lol
Re: Job Interview by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
I sense Second class candidates here grin grin grin
None supporting 2.1
grin grin
Re: Job Interview by helka: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2021
The first one, 2.1 and 2.2 are not far apart, very marginal difference.
Also, interviews are not about qualifications but your attitude and personality.

You can have the best degree in the world but if you're not a decent person, I wouldn't hire you.
Re: Job Interview by emmy4real94(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol the one that performed better. But It depends on the job. As for, I will always go for the one with the best personality.. some people are intelligent but wicked. I'd prefer someone that is moderate intellectually and still humane!
Re: Job Interview by Searchingvictor: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

158,000 Graduates Apply For 1,750 NIMC Jobs / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.