Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,252 members, 7,943,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Akara Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Akara Business (517 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / Let's Build A Fried Yam And Akara Business Together? / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akara Business by Healthrelatedjo: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening guys,e don tey wey I don dey follow una for here,and u guys are doing a great job,because I don Tiff many many recipes for here...Abeg I need somebody wey go fit partner with me to start Akara business here in ogun state,we go share d bills, equally and profit equally as well.
Preferred location:Arigbajo,Ifo,sango.
Thanks.
Re: Akara Business by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
You don been do the business before?
Re: Akara Business by ahnie: 5:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
You don been do the business before?
Nice question.
Re: Akara Business by Healthrelatedjo: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
No sis
And that's why I need a partner.
Re: Akara Business by ahnie: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
No sis
And that's why I need a partner.
I m into that type of business....first you have to learn the basics.its not something you can learn in a month or 2.
Re: Akara Business by ahnie: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Would you be the sponsor or the person that would run the business?

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Okro Soup Without Palm Oil. Pure White Okro Soup / As God Sent Ram To Abraham In The Bible When He Wants To Use Isaac For Sacrifice / 10 Foods To Increase Blood Flow To Pennis Naturally: LKT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.