Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,841 members, 7,876,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Auto-click Earning Gone Wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Auto-click Earning Gone Wrong (241 Views)

Bank Transaction Gone Wrong. I'm Confused About The FBN/PAYRENA Stuff!!!! / Business Gone Wrong / Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto-click Earning Gone Wrong by KingMarlhyk: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone,
I had this idea that I decided to try out and its all about shorten url links of which I used url shortener to shorten my links and then use proxy servers to click on the link making it look like the clicks are authentic (original) but a weird thing happened.
I don't know at all what caused it ,after using different proxy sites and different servers and clicking more than 50+ clicks on different url shorten links i only ended up with 15 clicks on my dashboard.

What might caused it and pls if you have any successful biz you're doing kindly share. Thank you
Re: Auto-click Earning Gone Wrong by Telebin: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2021
You can't cheat the system, becos if u do, they will go broke. All measures have been put in place to detect self clicking. So your different proxies won't work as long as u are using one particular device for all these clicking, it can't work cos it's same DNS and I bet u didn't even change the time to match the different location. Stress not yourself, if u want to earn legitimately, I can show u a perfect way to earn over 70k monthly but you have to invest some amount (about 17k) in order to earn. Truth is genuine investment do always need capital and that is why u see all the richest men in the world investing their money to get good returns. Please note that it's not compulsory, I only replied cos u stated u needed an alternative. I'm not in any way advertising anything to u, just helping out since u wanted an alternative. It's not compulsory for u or anyone that is reading my post.
SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Select A Real Estate Agent / Businesses To Start This 2022! / Don't Miss Out On This $250 Airdrop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.