Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,191 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

please your Advice Will Be Appreciated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please your Advice Will Be Appreciated (322 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice, Will He Still Marry Me?? / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Your Advice Will Be Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Smith1774: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Nairalanders please help a fellow, there's this girl I want to marry,I use to stay in her place whenever I free from work,but one thing that baffles me is that she always lock her phone and if she want to unlock her phone beside me she won't let me see her password.
Please in this kind of situation what should I do.
Re: please your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Magnoliaa(f): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Get a cutlass, go the farm closest to you and pick the your nicest choice of a bamboo tree. Start hacking at its truck - no matter how long it takes - until it falls.

When it falls and is at your level, go to the top of the log where the face is supposed to be, ask it what you're supposed to do and come back to give us the feedback.

Truss me, you won't regret it. wink

2 Likes

Re: please your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Get a cutlass, go the farm closest to you and pick the your nicest choice of a bamboo tree. Start hacking at its truck - no matter how long it takes - until it falls.

When it falls and is at your level, go to the top of the log where the face is supposed to be, ask it what you're supposed to do and come back to give us the feedback.

OP please follow this advice its the best one you will get okay...
Re: please your Advice Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nice advice
Re: please your Advice Will Be Appreciated by odinson1(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2021
She's probably cheating on you.

Best thing to do is to kick her back into he streets where she rightfully belongs

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Proposing To Her Boyfriend At Awka Mall After 3years Relationship. / Lady Fainted Just Because Her Boyfriend Ended Up Their Relationship With Her(vid / What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.