Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) (2557 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Spotted Stealing Panties From A Building (Video) / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Insidenaija: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2021
A young girl has been publicly humiliated for allegedly stealing panties from a drying line, Newspremises reports.

The lady who was interrogated by her neighbors after being "caught in the act," couldn't give a coherent reason why she allegedly took the panties.

Another lady who is supposedly the victim, was heard saying that the suspect claimed the panties was dripping water on her head and yet took the panties to her room. She also asked if the lady who allegedly stole the panties wanted to take it to yahoo boys for rituals.

The suspected panties thief was flogged with a huge stick after she repeatedly ignored directives of those interrogating her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5JHam6q20I][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/young-girl-publicly-humiliated-for-allegedly-stealing-panties-claims-she-took-them-to-her-room-because-it-was-dripping-water-on-her-head-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by emnite(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2021
She is a Yahoo girl

FTC on a panties post

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Flamees(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Normals
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by illicit(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2021
emnite:
She is a Yahoo girl

FTC on a panties post

Yes

That's how these guys just spoil cases
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by frustratedlife: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Oh no
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by FuckDModz: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
The other women there couldn't even beg for her and settle the matter inside the house.

But what's the business of the perverted man flogging her?
Na him pant them steal?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Emuel: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Pls nobody should blame the lady, this might be that she's not at her right senses. Sometimes all these are spiritual forces in other to bring shame and reproach on to the person. As for me i would say they should let her go, because this is not normal. They should also take a step to help her in this kind of situation. Pls we should learn how to be a good nigerian, atleast for once, is not a bad thing.
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Insidenaija: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pant theft is not good at all.

Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
So the best way to get back at her for stealing pantiles is to use s log on her, right?. These guys are committing a greater offence in my own book
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Insidenaija: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by aimmoney9: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
When them tell am make she go down she think say na play until broom touch her.... grin

Small thing from forming big girl she for blind con wowo join...

Next time if she see another person pant she go pull her own pick race... grin

Detty December ko, panty December ni.... grin
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by Cokahot: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2021
I have learnt not to lay my hands on anyone again. Finally aboki damaged my lexus rear lights glass yesterday. Nigeria is finished
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by ExAngel007(f): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2021
who gave anybody the right to even beat her. Some of them are worse than her sef.
Re: Young Girl Publicly Humiliated For Allegedly Stealing Panties(video) by dan9ice(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
The guy with two by 2

Today on nairaland
I saw a girl flogging her guy with cane all because of cheating
Now a guy wooding or kpakoing grin a girl all because of theft

Both handlers have emotional issues

(1) (Reply)

See What Drug Did To This Young Slay Queen / .. / Man Kills Friend After Arguments Over English FA Cup Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.