Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wat Does Cultism Entails? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wat Does Cultism Entails? (923 Views)

50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) / How To Avoid Being Lured Into Cultism! / Cultism In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Does Cultism Entails? by zogo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2007
helo,
pls i need ur opinion for a research work on the topic:
wat does cultism entails?
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by BlackMamba(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2007
By posting your question under education, I'll assume you're referring to University cults. It entails nothing. They're pretty much like street gangs. These are young adults showing off exuberance. It's often a mix of miscreants, and others that go with the flow to "belong" and look tough on campus. The bottom line is that the cons far outweigh the pros in joining these gangs. Few members cause all the havoc and everyone is a target if there is "War" on campus, including fringe members. You can get killed in a minute for some dumb misunderstanding and if you're ever arrested by the police, you better hope your parents can close the case. Brotherhood will resume when you get out of jail. In short, the whole idea of cults in Nigeria University is so dumb that once you graduate you'll ask yourself, what was I thinking? The problem is that the lure to join is often so strong for a young impressionable student especially is you're not financially solid to command respect on your own.
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by StephenP(m): 3:52am On Jul 28, 2007
What dang course will require you to write a paper on cultism? The lecturer musta been on crack or something. Wait till his head clears grin
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by angolag(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
@zogo
Abi you dey find wetin dey our mouth.I wan surgee u first grin
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by adekennis(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2007
hunnn na waa oooo. well cultism is not bad if you are intrested you can join
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by nossycheek(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2007
Cultism is all about getting something to hold on to obtain some feeling of security. It involves killing and maiming to display power and supremacy. Oaths of secrecy are often taken by members and wierd behaviour adopted by some while you can't even suspect some who appear cool but are very mean.
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by Tosbi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
Well, i like this topic, but i will like u guys to rap this up by indictating ways of avioding being lured into cultism as some people out there are looking forward to this
Re: Wat Does Cultism Entails? by simplyme3(f): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
entails giving out your balls for sacrifice to the gods.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Your Project Work? / At Last I Got The Futa Pume Form Detailss: Check This Out / Uniabuja Post Ume Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.