Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? (362 Views)

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity As A Guy / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / True Love And Genuine Job Which One Of Them Aren't Easy To Come By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by doksblog(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
The information has been circulating on internet and social media over the directives given by the government to all civil servants concerning Covid-19 vaccine.

However, a friend of mine in Port Harcourt called and told me how a private company she was working with made it compulsory for all their workers to get vaccinated or lose their job.

And most of them, if not all, have no option than to take the JAB and secure their job.

Although the December 1, 2021 deadline for the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal civil servants seemed not to be achieved, but the Federal Government has warned employees who love their jobs to go and get vaccinated.

Despite criticisms that have trailed the directive, which was first announced in September, the Federal Government insisted that its decision was in the best interest of Nigerians.........Continue

https://doksblog.com/get-vaccinated-in-nigeria-or-lose-your-job-which-one-will-you-do/

Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by Righteousness2(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2021
No Negotiations!
No Neturality!
To Hell with the Job!

1 Like

Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why would you risk your health?you need to get vaccinated..I know some ignorant persons are gonna say the vaccine is from the devil..
Pls don't quote me if you gonna be insultive.
Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by peggywebbs(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lose the job. You can always get another one or go into business. You won't be useful to them injured or dead either way. Don't let anyone use you for experiment. There are lots of people have been injured by the vaccine and even died as a result.

Nigeria has not reported any single adverse reaction or death from the vaccine since it started administering it. Worse is our deplorable health system which will leave you on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by Lilsameey: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
I got no job to loose. grin

1 Like

Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Negotiations!
No Neturality!
To Hell with the Job!

You can say that because your gullible worshippers will feed you with their money.
Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by doksblog(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
hmmmm
MufasaLion:

You can say that because your gullible worshippers will feed you with their money.
Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
doksblog:
hmmmm

That's the fact. Have you seen any cleric complain of suffering and unemployment? Naw!

The gullible followers are feeding them.
Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
peggywebbs:
Lose the job. You can always get another one or go into business. You won't be useful to them injured or dead either way. Don't let anyone use you for experiment. There are lots of people have been injured by the vaccine and even died as a result.

Nigeria has not reported any single adverse reaction or death from the vaccine since it started administering it. Worse is our deplorable health system which will leave you on your own.
The major reason people hate the vaccine is because of religion and Mark of the beast nonsense. When barcodes were invented christain say it was the mark of the beast, when camera was invited christain also said it will steal your soul.
Mark this date (15-12-2021) before 15-12-2031) you and righteousness89 will be vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do? by peggywebbs(f): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
So you've decided that's why I oppose it. Anyway, I'm happy you gave a ten year gap. Unfortunately, I'm not taking any experiment until a real vaccine is released. I have nothing against medical innovation but I'm reluctant because of the adverse effects I have seen around where I am. I personally know two people who died just hours after the vaccine because they developed complications. The fact that the Nigerian government isn't recording or reporting these cases is a cause of concern for me.

ifyken:

The major reason people hate the vaccine is because of religion and Mark of the beast nonsense. When barcodes were invented christain say it was the mark of the beast, when camera was invited christain also said it will steal your soul.
Mark this date (15-12-2021) before 15-12-2031) you and righteousness89 will be vaccinated.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problems / 5 Tips For A Successful Young Relationship / Bolt Driver Weekly Remittance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.