Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible (1078 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible / Was Jesus's Wine Alcoholic Or Non-alcoholic? English Bible Vs Hausa Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
FINALLY ALLAH IS REMOVED FROM HAUSA BIBLE... Bible Society of Nigeria.

THE HAUSA BIBLE NOW GOT IT.

Finally, the Hausa Bible got it right. In 2014, the Bible Society of Nigeria ( BSN) was moved to call for a summit at Bishop Court in Jos. The SIM, The Seminary & The Hausa Community were represented. Reverend Ishaya Garba now retired, stood alone to argue on the name "Allah" in the Hausa Bible. He argued that, the name Allah is not a Hausa word Hence not the representation of the Supreme God in Hausa.Thus, it should be removed & be substituted with Yahweh, If there wasn't yet the proper name to be used. That it is better to go Jewish than Arabic. Ubangiji Yahweh, not Ubangiji Allah. Unfortunately, the argument couldn't scale through. There was fear of persecution by Hausa brethren if "Allah" was removed: no consensus was reached. But thanks to God on Sept 4, 2021 there was another Summit. The convener is a renowned former Moslem, Malam Nuhu Ibrahim Almasih. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) & scholars came together. The outcome was a great success. Finally, the Name "Allah" is replaced with " MAI DUKKAH" It is now cleared that, Allah is not the Hausa name for the Supreme Being hence Mai Dukkah, Ubangiji Mai Dukkah replaces Allah as a more suitable Hausa equivalent name of Yahweh - the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Any Christian who calls the name Allah, is on his/her own. Glory to God.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT HAVE BEEN EDUCATING HAUSA CHRISTIANS ABOUT THE NAME ALLAH ARE VINDICATED TODAY .

The above is worthy to be celebrated, the name Allah is hereby removed from the hausa Bible to be replaced with "Mai Dukkah".

I Pray that Arab Christians will also take this bold step like the Hausa Christains and remove the name Allah from the Arabic Bible and replace it with the original generic name of God in Arabic call Illah before the coming of Islam into Arabia . Allah is a name for a specific god but not the generic title for God..

*GLORY AND HONOUR ONLY BELONGS TO YAHWEH ELOHIM* FOR THIS
SHEKINAH GLORY

Azzaman Azzaman
https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/347907233690162/?sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible by donnie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
It is interesting that people are eager to change the name from what the original Hebrew text says.

Even the name God is a pagan title. GOD is used instead of the Hebrew (Bantu) Elohim (Eleim/Elemi/Elimo)

He gave us his name himself...

Psalms 68:4
"Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him."

Isaiah 43:11
"I, even I, am YAHUAH ; and beside me there is no saviour."

YAH, YAHUAH, NYAMBE (YAH-ABE), NZAMBI etc. And these are Bantu names.

He is also called ISHI which in Bantu means The Head. In Hebrew it refers to husband (the head) and salvation- from the root Sha (meaning to save in Bantu).

Hosea 2:16
[16]And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me ISHI; and shalt call me no more Baali..

Bantus should be allowed to call the almighty Creator by the names they had known him by for thousands of years before white people came.
Re: Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible by Image123(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Insha Allah undecided
Re: Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible by donnie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Image123:
Insha Allah undecided

Ok

(1) (Reply)

What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? / 1am In The Morning I Saw Three White Dogs Strolling By / Cell Phone Vs. Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.