Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,542 members, 7,948,083 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Missing Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person (407 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is to inform the general public that Mrs Felicia Udoh has been declared missing . She left her house at Ikorodu on the 28th of November 2021 at about 5am in the morning to an unknown destination. Efforts to locate her has proved abortive .Mrs Felicia Udoh is dark in complexion with an average height . She has a gap teeth and a bow leg . In case you come in contact or have any useful information about her whereabout please call this number : 08164031048 or report at the nearest police station close to you . Thank you and God bless .

Re: Missing Person by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Since November 28? I pray she's found asap and alive, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by wunmi590(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2021

May she be found alive have and healthy.....

Lalasticlala please help some family and friends of this woman

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by MufasaLion: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
I hope she's safe. Nothing is safe in this shithole.

(1) (Reply)

From 1999 Till Date / How I Destroyed My Child's Self Confidence! / Let's Celebrate Birthday Together As I Clock 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.