Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,364 members, 7,947,597 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS (5507 Views)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops To 17.93% In May 2021, 0.19% Lower - NBS / Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by tctrills: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
This is a good news, by this time next year e go don drop to 1.5%
So when we say inflation rate dropped, it does not mean that prices came down. It only means that prices rose at a lower rate.
When prices fall, we call that deflation.
15% inflation is still one of the highest on earth.

1 Like

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Sctests: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Walahi dem don use to dey wail do you Igbos. Before the oga of NBS was change, Una dey always wail about him been a Yoruba man. Dem change am, una don start another round of wailing again

Why do you like to deceive yourself? Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Sctests: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!
May God bless Nigeria forever.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

You are just a pro-government rat. Totem pole zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Arda1000(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108530769:
Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams
shameless
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Aether(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Can someone please explain what exactly this means for the average Nigerian on the street, cos I'm not an economist
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by F117nighthawk: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lairs and fake statistics, where did it drop? The naira value keeps going down and they said inflation is dropping, can anyone tell us the price of anything that has come down? Bunch of jokers
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:
Nobody will believe these stats.

In sane countries, they are giving massive Christmas discounts and bonanzas. But in Nigeria, the prices of everything rise at Christmas for reasons best known to the sellers.

Something is definitely wrong with the Black man.

That's how it is in festive season.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by ceejayluv(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
15 percent inflation is Still somewhat dystopian compared to the first world
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Yes gas reduced

Lol

1 Like

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
In your doomed, dumbest dreams! undecided

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
A kg of gas refill is #800 as against the #400 per kg it used to be.Inflation has raised not dropped as alleged by lie Mohammad.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Bluntemperor: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPolician:
Nobody will believe these stats.

In sane countries, they are giving massive Christmas discounts and bonanzas. But in Nigeria, the prices of everything rise at Christmas for reasons best known to the sellers.

Something is definitely wrong with the Black man.

This current Statistics can't be for the common man,as it differs from what is reality!
They just think they can bamboze us by getting figures for the govt anyhow!
Shame
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by lagosrd: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you like change the figures tomorrow morning. All I know is that hunger has no religion
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Bigchristo: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/breaking-inflation-rate-drops-to-15-4-%e2%80%95-nbs/
You people think you can deceive everyone with this manipulated Statistics, inflation is increasing on a daily basis under this government
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by greatiyk4u(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
[i][/i]
BigSarah:

Gas kinda
Price of gas reduced by less than 80 naira is that falling? ..

That's rising
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by FarahAideed: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
How now
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by IamRandy: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Walahi dem don use to dey wail do you Igbos. Before the oga of NBS was change, Una dey always wail about him been a Yoruba man. Dem change am, una don start another round of wailing again

I know IGBOS give you LOTS PREMATURE EJACULATIONSgrin

Don't worry, they will leave soon,,then you guys eyes will clear... Everyone is IGBO.

Idiaaaattttgringrin
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Handsum64: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
lomprico:
Fucking liars
If it was increased they are truthful.
Definition of insanity
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Handsum64:

If it was increased they are truthful.
Definition of insanity

I go to the market so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by luizpippo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Esseite:

Like you dont see the inflation in the price of commodities..

Don't waste your time on a headless chicken.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by luizpippo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
lomprico:

I go to the market so I know what I'm saying.

Go to the market and ask the prices of commodity because it is clear you are tied to the apron of someone else.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by lomprico(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
luizpippo:

Go to the market and ask the prices of commodity because it is clear you are tied to the apron of someone else.

Loco
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by lowkeybahdguy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/breaking-inflation-rate-drops-to-15-4-%e2%80%95-nbs/

Welcome to the matrix where you celebrate double digits inflation rates as 'reduction'.

How did we get there in the first place?

Inflation rate as at 2015 was 9.01%

Come 2016 with the change mantra, till date, Nigeria's inflation rate galloped over the hills and continues to run farther away.

But people want you to believe the country has improved. Why won't fraud and criminality thrive in a country with about the highest youth population in the world. Youths desperate to survive a harsh country that represses their dreams and ambitions.

I have walked the straight path all my life, hustled hard even before I left school. Yet I can't even afford a roof over my head and my bogus certifications.

This is Nigeria. We thank God for reducing the inflation rate. He is a good God indeed.

Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari and manipulation of statistics.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by tradepunter: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Idiotic liars....

You guys are luck you are in a system that you can verify for yourselves..

Just imagine running a Communist system were you put out figures that totally doesn't reflect the reality on ground.

Many people for don die because of propaganda...

All these data is just to save face, the fact of the matter is rising energy prices will always drive consumer inflation upwards.

With a depleted foreign reserve and chronic boring, I don't think inflation will go down any time soon....
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by bigttt: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Media rate.people are suffering because of the high cost of food.NBS is talking about drop.God is watching.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by Investorozay: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
The new DG is the Emefiele of NBS. A good yes boy

Oh
So they have mounted a asslicker
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by dionma: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rubbish, what is there worth celebrating in double digits inflation.
Re: Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS by esthel(f): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Keep doctoring figures like we are fools, the open market is saying otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Photos) Shocking How Inec Suppress Labour Party Votes In Sokoto State / Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) / OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.