Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,066 members, 7,928,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:50 AM

Educational Consultancy Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Consultancy Business (3212 Views)

Nircom Educational Consultancy / Educational Consultancy Firm / Educational Consultancy Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Consultancy Business by Dewabs: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi All,

To give you a brief introduction. I came to the UK in 2002 to undertake my A-level exams. I was success and by 2004 was enrolled into one of the leading universities in the UK for Business- to be precise (Cardiff University). Further to this, i decided to undertake my Masters in International Accounting and Strategy for Consulting at Reading University. After my Masters, i joined one of the leading financial graduate programmes in the UK. Got promoted to manager position.

I came to Nigeria in February 2011 and attended the education conference hosted by the British Council. As an alumni of the two universities present, i was asked if i could be of any assistance and i thought, why not i wont be doing much. After that event i noticed how much i enjoyed advising people on their educational aspiration, and with my experience how i am possibly the best equipped person to offer this advise- i have been through the process an no one else will understand it more than i do.

I am looking to set up my own educational consulting business. I still want to retain my job in the UK as i enjoy it, but i am happy to fly into Nigeria to present at conferences and offer people consultancy service on their journey to the western education system. Please note if the business expands i am happy to relocate to Nigeria.

If you are seeking to come to the UK to study for your, A-levels, Foundation degree, undergraduate or Masters degree and need assistance, can you just reply to this post? i am keen to get 40 people. Cost for my service will only be 25,000 Naira which is cheap in comparison to the average price of between 30,000-50,000 Naira. Reason why i am offering the service at such a reduced rate is because i need to build a case study to further establish my business.

Look forward to hearing from you- already have good links to Reading university and Cardiff
Re: Educational Consultancy Business by divacool: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hi Friend!

Great work you are doing here. Please can you inbox me at divacool13@yahoo.com your details so we can chat and do biz together. Am so keen about University of reading or cadiff for my PHD

Hoping to receive your reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Educational Consultancy Business by remakin: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hello Poster!

Plz can you give me answers to this questions in my inbox @ remakin@yahoo.com

I am a calm and pleasant strategic minded extrovert with strong leadership disposition that attracts willing followers and provide the enabling environment for others to succeed. I am a proactive and diplomatic goal getter, a selfless and accommodating natural leader with a penchant for detail and excellence.

I am a Masters of Business Administration graduate of University of Lagos and begged my Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Obafemi Awolowo University (where I finished with 3.71 CGPA on a scale of 5.0). I am an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigerian, Association of Accounting Technicians and a graduate member of Nigerian Institute of Management.

I have being searching for a university in United Kingdom (for quite a while) where I can run my MPhil or PhD program and also serve as a graduate lecturer in pursuit of my career in lecturing. To this end, I am planning to secure postgraduate admission by research with your institution during the next academic session and also hoping that I will be employed as a graduate lecturer/research assistant in your institution.

Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I would also appreciate it if you can provide answers to the following questions bordering my mind as regards schooling at your institution as an international postgraduate student:

i. What is your requirement for postgraduate studies in MPhil or PHD?

ii. Can I commence my PhD will my 3.71 CGPA from my first degree and master’s degree (my masters results are still under processing)?

iii. Can I work as a graduate lecturer/research assistant on commencement of my postgraduate studies?

iv. What is the duration of MPhil by research plus PhD in management or business related courses at your institution?

v. Do you run postgraduate scholarship for international students at MPhil or PHD levels?

vi. What are your current tuition and other fees for international postgraduate students?

CAN YOU DO WORK VISA FOR ME??

Thanks for your time and hope to receive your reply soon

remakin@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Lasu: Lagos University Gets New Vice Chancellor / 10 Funny Wrong Sentences. / UNIVERSITIES SLOGANS : LET HEAR YOUR UNIVERSITY SLOGAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.