Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) (63463 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by chrizzyace: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Maybe he gf don bill am 250k for hair
Or maybe one of the I just got back set of guys don carry him girl
Or he gf don follow yahoo boy
Or e nur see food chop
But why dem rescue am
If u think suicide is the best choice then die

Life too sweet to Dey beg person to live

Small thing wey he face he Dey commit suicide Rubbish

God bless who video

Na wa oo just because you could beat depression or never found yourself in one doesn’t give you the right and audacity to say all the things you just said it doesn’t matter what led to this act, try to put yourself in others shoes first before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Bastard1stborn: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2021
oyeb15:
Curse. Some people put heavy curse on theives who steal their belonging to die. The very day the curse is activated , the culprit will look for death by every means and if he's lucky not to eventually die that day, he has won.

One afternoon,I saw a grown man on express running into upcoming vehicles so that they can kill him.

On point!

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by oluspicy: 1:53am On Dec 16, 2021
1. That is not 3rd mainland bridge as reported by op. It's actually the one at Epe called Long Bridge.

2. The guy in question was identified as Lekan, a graduate and married with kid, who was a resident in Epe (according to a neighbour who works in Lekki).

Besides, this incident occured on Tuesday morning and I twitted it on Twitter.

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by ofiko123(m): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2021
There is problem in this world o..
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by FKseun(m): 3:12am On Dec 16, 2021
aimmoney9:
Those people calling him telling him kilonshele, and how far did something....

If you want to rescue such person's you have to talk to them to draw their senses back and move slowly closer to them before you can perform the heroic act of saving them...

If you notice from the video, it was when the camera was coming closer that he jumped, meaning those people were closing in on him...

The truth is that if you rush, their weight might pull you down too and then it will be double suicide..... grin

NA FOREIGN MOVIES DEY DECEIVE YOU!
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by davillian(m): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2021
sencekompis:

Even the military men does.Anyways say no to suicide no matter what, RIP to the dead.
You won't understand except you be barrack boy......
Our skin don turn tortoise back smiley wink
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Lightorder: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Could someone kindly give me the address or ID of the werey that made that video? I just want to ask him something, not something serious. Just want to ask him how the match between Real Madrid and Kano pillars ended. Just want to know the score

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Mzleemah(f): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2021
This happened in Epe Lagos state, it's the long bridge on Epe axis.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by HonestFriend: 4:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Sorry to say, but by next year wen fuel go enter 350... Suicide go plenty gas cylinders...

We no need APC n PDP....
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Or e nur see food chop
But why dem rescue am

God bless who video

listing all but the real reason

the real reason is that his father voted for buhari
et
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by youngstrow(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Am so in love with myself so I no fit commit suicide cos I ain't think I can survive for killing my own love.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Acidosis(m): 4:50am On Dec 16, 2021
aimmoney9:
Those people calling him telling him kilonshele, and how far did something....

If you want to rescue such person's you have to talk to them to draw their senses back and move slowly closer to them before you can perform the heroic act of saving them...

If you notice from the video, it was when the camera was coming closer that he jumped, meaning those people were closing in on him...

The truth is that if you rush, their weight might pull you down too and then it will be double suicide..... grin

If you rush sef, the police can arrest you for pushing the young man to his death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2021
BigYash:
For your mind now,you made sense right? You're not wise.
Wise man happy new year
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Annie001:

Read what you wrote again
Does it make any sense to you?
Una go just dey yarn rubbish
Switch on data, off brain
Tvheew

You wey on your brain congratulations

Make unah Dey pity people wey dey Attempt suicide
Nah so the other person borrow money from on lion loan app
Dead line reach e nur fit pay next thing nah to kill him self

Abeg mk all of dem gettout
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Or e nur see food chop
But why dem rescue am

God bless who video

All this aboki when still dey chop mama thank you when don get life easy dey here dey cap nonsense. If to say this same person beg you for Nairaland here to help with something to eat, una no go answer or probably call am scammer. C nobody strong finish for this unit E depend on your lots. So calm down go ask your mumsy whether food don ready make you no dey talk scrab for here.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Our bridge builders in politics already committing suicide the bridge you build still remain two years those in Benin republic have they come back yet?
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Emmanuelmighty(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Life never do you
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Pls o. Was he rescued?
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by ema2020: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2021
bjtinz:

Open another thread for this na
any problem u get in our society no one will encourage u they will rather mock u
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Kayodeblaze(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2021
According to his mouth movement, the boy was saying astagafurulai before jumping into the river.. that means he was asking for forgiveness. This time alone is enough for the camera to at least save him. This generation is all about phone and social media cry
Pulling out your phone to capture him is a discouragement already.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry depression is real. If you can't help someone, don't abuse or say something bad to them. Don't take loan you can't pay back please
As a young man if you can't handle heartbreak from all these daughters of Jezebel roaming the streets stay in your own lane. On a serious note this country matter don rough oo
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nigerianfactor: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
Whoever did the video is inhumane.

30 seconds is too much to save the boy’s life

While we dey think one side, make we also reason on other possibilities . The young may just be practicing bungee jumping. No be everybody wey jump inside the shallow waters of Lagos creeks is committing suicide. Na like this future Olympic Champions dey practice for Africa. Some of those fishermen and loggers at Ebute Metta waterside can do a lot of things on water.

Now if you say he committed suicide, has his body been recovered? Is anyone searching for him? Did he sink when he landed or did he swim?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by cloud(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Ekpekus:

Exactly.. The person could do a video but can't talk the young man out of the suicidal ideation...
What is wrong with us as a people...
Now what do we do with this video for Christ sake
believe me, if you were in his shoes, you would have just walked away as if nothing concerned you. Do you know what it takes to rescue someone from that situation? Even whites will not jump to rescue him in the manner you suggest.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2021
HushNews:
We are managing .. Life on the other side no sure.. Wait upon the Almighty's time & don't ever think suicide is an option
Suicide is never an option, because he will only face eternal torment, after "escaping" the tortuous life on earth.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by adeoba2008(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Its on Epe long bridge not Third Mainland bridge
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Prechgold1180(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2021
ilduce31:

All this aboki when still dey chop mama thank you when don get life easy dey here dey cap nonsense. If to say this same person beg you for Nairaland here to help with something to eat, una no go answer or probably call am scammer. C nobody strong finish for this unit E depend on your lots. So calm down go ask your mumsy whether food don ready make you no dey talk scrab for here.
Check my profile
My previous comments

I don send who I nur know money for this Nairaland 10k multiple times
To support dem because them Dey push life

See bro I went through hell before I reach stage wey I Dey so

Suicide nva crossed my mind for once

I Dey see people wey Dem try suicide like coward
I don first stay days without food still trek go work for morning

I lost my only biological bro at a young age

My parents divorced
I nva see my p man for long

My step dad show me hell
I endured all

If u check my profile u go know say I nur be person wey Dey hungry now

I survived all the hard life without thinking of suicide
Nowadays small thing go just do person dem go Dey find how to kill demselves dats stupidity

1 Like

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] we need to pay close attention to our mental health and that of the people around us. The chap may have died due to a minor psychological pressure. Please avoid women if you are still struggling to live. Channel your energy to money-making alternatives because these virgina people can pressurize and frustrate you just for their selfish interest. I'm not FakeProphet but i see this man's dead having connection with kpekus. This i have seen.
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Das1mama: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Where Righteousness2 is needed for preaching, nobody will see his break light.

But he will surface minutes later in a thread he's not needed like a weed.

Q, A Pastor that preaches when no one is listening?
A, Righteousness2
Lol, pls help and differentiate between hearing or listening, i jus wan type
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Das1mama: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerianfactor:

While we dey think one side, make we also reason on other possibilities . The young may just be practicing bungee jumping. No be everybody wey jump inside the shallow waters of Lagos creeks is committing suicide. Na like this future Olympic Champions dey practice for Africa. Some of those fishermen and loggers at Ebute Metta waterside can do a lot of things on water.

Now if you say he committed suicide, has his body been recovered? Is anyone searching for him? Did he sink when he landed or did he swim?
Lol, i like pple like u. U know y!! Cos u sick man making joke out of everything, u no suppose d nairaland u suppose d 4 oritameta 4 abule dey sweep 4 Africa. Abeg no lie e funny? Na so ur comment dy......
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Odetokun3:
Whoever did the video is inhumane
very
Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Uyigue12(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Many never knew what we pass through daily and when u try to talk at times many called you names and even those stupid moderators here dey ban you ..... My brother life no balance at all for me I pray I no go join that trend soon cos am getting fed up daily.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Check my profile
My previous comments

I don send who I nur know money for this Nairaland 10k multiple times
To support dem because them Dey push life

See bro I went through hell before I reach stage wey I Dey so

Suicide nva crossed my mind for once

I Dey see people wey Dem try suicide like coward
I don first stay days without food still trek go work for morning

I lost my only biological bro at a young age

My parents divorced
I nva see my p man for long

My step dad show me hell
I endured all

If u check my profile u go know say I nur be person wey Dey hungry now

I survived all the hard life without thinking of suicide
Nowadays small thing go just do person dem go Dey find how to kill demselves dats stupidity

Since I don shoot you insult and you no do me same, I shall be cordial with you. Bro c temperament are different. If he decides to suicide I believe you don't love him better than he loves himself. And at that, suicide is not an easy task either. Beside all this ones you mension na small problem shebi you c house stay, you get family, you get work. You hunger na few days. You never jam problem when go turn you to helpless baby. You go nearly cry for your mummy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.