Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? (3522 Views)

How To Choose The Right Web Hosting Company For Your Next Wordpress Website / Codeigniter Vs Wordpress – Make The Right Web Development Platform Selection / How To Download Any Udemy Course For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by akaahs(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

Drop your whatsapp or email address

Please if u won't mind akaahs2014@gmail.com
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by kazvid(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

I'm not an expert yet o. I have a course I can give you. It's really good. Don't buy that yet.
Please can you send the course to kazvid123@gmail.com
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Teejay2404: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls can I also have it bro.....08072081732
Imoleholuuu:

Drop your whatsapp or email address
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Fastt: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
I dont know where you are now. Start learning about Backend. python easier to learn, java has lots of opportunity. Use object oriented programing and go from there. Watch videos when you are tired of coding, typing. Read books when you are fresh in the morning. Get you Pc and do some programing. Better to have a project to keep you focus.

A good software engineer should know about networking, programming, project management, scrum, Continuous development and integration.

you can also try embedded system with arduino, rhapsberry pi .
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by emmyN(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello qtguru, I would like your opinion. I'm working on a design and need to add about seven small images to the page. On one hand, I have an image I could use as a sprite, I also have each of the individual seven images. But then the image sprite is of larger size when compared to the size other images put together. For faster page load time which would you use, the image sprite with CSS or adding the individual images directly to the mark-up?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by qtguru(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmyN:
Hello qtguru, I would like your opinion. I'm working on a design and need to add about seven small images to the page. On one hand, I have an image I could use as a sprite, I also have each of the individual seven images. But then the image sprite is of larger size when compared to the size other images put together. For faster page load time which would you use, the image sprite with CSS or adding the individual images directly to the mark-up?

7 images , The browser will cache them on the next request,
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by emmyN(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
qtguru:

7 images , The browser will cache them on the next request,

Okay, thanks boss.
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Welcomme: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

Yes sure
Good morning. Can I also get the course?
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by Welcomme: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Excel70:

Hi can I also get the course
Pls, I will like to also get that course she shared with you. It seems it's been long she came online.. Here is my gmail Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: Is This The Right Web Development Course For Me? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:44am On Jan 06
Imoleholuuu:

I'm not an expert yet o. I have a course I can give you. It's really good. Don't buy that yet.
Greetings and compliment of d season dear l, pls I care for d course too, hope u don't mind sharing d course

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHP With Fingerprint Scanner / Is Node.js A Future??? / Creating Scratch Card Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.