Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (28711 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Another reason is to know which of the lady is tight in the middle and which one is loose and wide as Lekki epe expressway. The tight one is wived while the loose one is ignored. This is the reason some ladies lie that they are virgin brag no sex before marriage because theirs are already loose and wide and will definitely fail the experiment wink
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Hassanmaye(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This are not the reason though

Except for that of character

When your character and the type of person you are is not a threat to a man.....then that man will marry you

Untill we find such woman we keep on banging and searching
grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Reason number 2 makes no sense. So you go about sleeping with multiple women looking for the one that is fertile enough to get pregnant before you marry her? What if multiple get pregnant at the same time? Do you marry all of them? What of the risk of STD?

I can understand dating a girl exclusively and trying to get her pregnant before marriage but doing this with multiple at the same time is silly and playing with your own health.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by TenQ: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Another reason is to know which of the lady is tight in the middle and which one is loose and wide as Lekki epe expressway. The tight one is wived while the loose one is ignored. This is the reason some ladies lie that they are virgin brag no sex before marriage because theirs are already loose and wide and will definitely fail the experiment wink
typical misconception of the illiterate amongst us. No amount of sex can expand a woman’s vagina. Some women are naturally tight and some are naturally wide. I have fvcked a well known ho who had one of the tightest pu55ys I ever had.

Something that was designed to push out a whole baby and still contract back to its original size you think it’s your small prick that will expand it? Lol.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Savage101(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
It doesn’t matter if you test or not na make God help person ..
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
4>3>2>1

in that order for me
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Savage101(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abi shey u no see..:.but u fit give me d gel number make me self test..
Just saying
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by SunnyOG738(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Testing without marrying her is a sin.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by chudez0147(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don talk am before and I go talk am again..

Woman be like local rice , no matter how careful you pick, you MUST still chop sand .

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Coted: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are totally wrong
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Fallacy
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by CassieSunshine(f): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quit justifying ur level of stupidity
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by HandsomeBlack: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
You have spoken very well. Your points are even more valid.
franchasng:
The truth is, ALL men, I mean all men except natural eunuchs, are born with sexual polygamy imbeded in them by nature.

But certain things can make some men to withstand this natural trait to sexually taste any woman they find sexually enticing, and those factors include:

Religious doctrine; some men try so hard to overcome that natural form of man by adhering strictly to their religious doctrines which forbids philandering.

Financial difficulty; some men's libid0 die when they are financially broke or struggling, which may come back alive the moment he become financially successful.

Occultic and Diabolic reasons; some men become celibate as a result of their occult doctrines which they know would harm them or destroy their fetish powers.

Societal or Social Status; some highly influential men maybe craving to taste different ladies but due to their social status, it becomes difficult and with time they learn to live with it and become partially faithful to their partner or wife.

Some men become sexually disciplined out of life situations and frustrations. Only a settled mind gets erecti0n cheesy.

So any lady looking for a faithful man should forget about nagging or monitoring the man and rather pray for God to arrest him and the fear of God in him will make him stay faithful to his wife not because his wife is too pretty or too good in bed or too good in character. most times men cheat without reason other than to fulfill their natural trait and fantasies.

A man can love his wife and still cheat on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by penceman(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
All those points are valid points that if followed may save us from many calamity in skirts. I mean testing is painfully the way to survive with a girl now, its even religously observed. And still many will still end up with heavy cross
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Goldentulip2: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Character, Fertility, Kitchen Skills, Sex...well they say you can’t have it all, you gotta pick the trait you can handle and compromise or sacrifice on the rest. If you have it all, thank God and if not oh well sacrifice mayne...testing (courtship) or tryna find the right fit is okay but it has a limit tho lol
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Summed it up, compatibility is the keyword
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Adeyeye09(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Most useless post ever....no reason can justify this. Na just greed.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by PlanktonX: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
I wish I was wiser 20 years ago.

All these testing before marrying a girl is like using your own hand to pack your glory and dump it inside river.

All these 4 reason are self inflicted excuses to destroy yourself unknownly, and also a geteway to divorce.

This world is deeper than you think, if you think it is like eating groundnut with bread, oya continue.

Thus, this is not a discussion for kids..by the time you go up, see finish and drop down, you will know that this our very own world na two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
TeeGentle:
is not all men that test, some just do it for fun
Exactly. And when such finally marry without genuinely repenting, Karma would raise her ugly head.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaeyking:
After all the testing
You still end up with trash undecided undecided
That's when the village people are in active mode and handling the person's file very well.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by jaeyking(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
MartinsD12:

Hahahaha very true mehn, my neighbor was changing ladies like wrapper mehn , eventually got a good Lady but surprisedly he didn't marry this good girl rather he got another Lady I mean this lady he got done born like 4 children already for home , infact the lady na even old woman self , no even fine self , no character to make it worse the woman self no dey hear word

Him village people sit down for him matter wella
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Albara(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
bcomputer101:

Olodo
Keep pretending and denying the truth

E no go still change my opinion senior man grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Fantazy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
I bet these things you mentioned are far from the reason in this century.
The main reasons is to have fun and feel among. Nothing more.

Most men will eventually still marry a woman without any of those things you mentioned
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by ogbu80(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Till they test there destiny
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Coolgent(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Does Christianity approved testing before marriage?
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by MartinsD12(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
jaeyking:

Him village people sit down for him matter wella
That's it every day quarreling , I mean this is a guy that girls can't shout on to anyhow but these Days the woman he married is even controlling him, he no even get strength to talk , always looking slim now
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by chaloskyx: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
THE NUMBER ONE REASON IS TO CATCH AS MANY STDS AND VIRUSES AS POSSIBLE
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Thugnificent(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.