Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,293 members, 7,934,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) (32634 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
The height difference for me. cool

The babe tall pass the guy small.

I love girls who are taller than me... That thing dey give me joy cos dey look more romantic in my eyes.

U know that appeal? wink

Your Perspective GO CHANGE when they GIVE u UPPERCUT during and Argument.....
OR carry u go Throway from inside your House...Lock u OutSide!

Your Eye go Clear....
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ehn, so should I have accepted people I don't like or want? That still shouldn't stop me from voicing my heart desire if what I want isn't forthcoming.

Dont Worry sis....You should get Your Target when you are 36 yo...

Time still dey....naa cool
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by deepdeep(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=isaiah4life post=108544680]Wahala for who no dey date bikers.

I mean bikers. Not the other guys doing fast and furious with okada.

Okada no be bike grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Cousin9999: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
That's cool, beautiful, and sweet. Congrats, man. smiley
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awww. Eyaa. There must be a reason why I hissed then. But since I did, it likely meant you didn't meet the mark.
Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Akinh: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awww. Eyaa. There must be a reason why I hissed then. But since I did, it likely meant you didn't meet the mark.
YĂ­nmĂş ..and yĂ­nmĂş again....
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Palema007:
grin grin grin
I'm seriously laughing out here.. Afroknight comman see oooooo Maggie is looking for concubine. tongue

grin grin grin

Kai. See casting.

But I no dey do anything bad na. Shebi as long as you never marry, everybody else na practice. Him never stake him spot. Any body wey lose guard will be slipped out and replaced. grin

TeddyJammy:
you jux made me laugh grin grin grin

Don't worry I Wil take u to mountain everest and propose to u grin grin

Ohh, yeah! See my kind of guy here. kiss And one mumu was telling me that I should go and find a Chinese man. Let me know when we'll go there, jare, my darlene. If you're ready, I am ready.

But no go spring surprise proposal for me as we dey climb oh. You know I have to dramatize, gasp, cry and scream, ehenn; make I no go fall inside abyss from 'over-excitement.' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Kai. See casting.

But I no dey do anything bad na. Shebi as long as you never marry, everybody else na practice. Him never stake him spot. Any body wey lose guard will be slipped out and replaced. grin
' cheesy
grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.

Oh!

So proposal dey enter your eye?

Close am!

Focus on heavenly race.

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Kai. See casting.

So it’s like that? If you like, follow that guy. No problem. When the priest asks “is there’s anyone who has any reason why these two should not be joined…”. Just be ready cos I’m going to stand up. grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Palema007:
grin grin grin

I'm seriously laughing out here.. Afroknight comman see oooooo Maggie is looking for concubine. tongue

Can’t you share me with Maggie? The more the merrier. You can have me Mondays to Wednesdays and she’ll have me Fridays to Sundays. I’ll rest on Thursdays.

Deal? grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
Oh!

So proposal dey enter your eye?

Close am!

Focus on heavenly race.

Eweee. grin

I should focus on heavenly race as a 'fleshy' person? You, can you take your own advice? You must really like me o. So you want me to forfeit all the segz and cuddles and romance in this world for heavenly race. embarassed No. Make I no do risky gamble, because as e be now, if Heaven's Registrar open her book untop us ehn, I no sure say e pass 20 people wey dey go. Lemme jusst engage in what ayam sure of oh.

AfroKnight:
So it’s like that? If you like, follow that guy. No problem. When the priest asks “is there’s anyone who has any reason why these two should not be joined…”. Just be ready cos I’m going to stand up. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Eweee. grin

I should focus on heavenly race as a fleshy person? You, can you take your own advice? You must really like me o. So you want me to forfeit all the segz and cuddles and romance in this world for heavenly race. embarassed No. Make I no do risky gamble, because as e be now, if Heaven's Registrar open her book untop us ehn, I no sure say e pass 20 people wey dey go. Lemme jusst engage in what ayam sure of oh.

grin grin grin

grin So you like man like this? Sister Magnoliaa who used to lead praise worship and prayer meeting?

I dey observe you

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Powersurge:

Lah say no lah enter lagoon! grin

Lol grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
mafmag:

Premium Life Assurance grin

I dey tell you
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
grin So you like man like this? Sister Magnolia who used to lead praise worship and prayer meeting?

I dey observe you

You saaaaaaay?

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
My own na for boat i go propose to her. I go drive her go middle river, i go then propose to her, if she no gree, i go tell her to leave my boat.

gringringringringringrin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
olufunmi01:
Saw what you did there

wink wink wink
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did not pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....don't mind that animal
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by xalex77c: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did not pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit

Iranu!
Person wey dey sell sponge wey no fit use sponge baff him dead leg na him wan select leader for us?? undecided
c'mon, this is unnecessary
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Qualer: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

no mind dem joor. Come make we go do our own on top river!!
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Petyprincess(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
The height difference for me. cool

The babe tall pass the guy small.

I love girls who are taller than me... That thing dey give me joy cos dey look more romantic in my eyes.

U know that appeal? wink
@bolded, it's rare infact most men prefer ladies they are taller than, as for me I can't imagine being with a man I am taller than grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

From your DP it's obvious you go like expensive life I guess that's why you haven't found the man yet
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alaganature09:
From your DP it's obvious you go like expensive life I guess that's why you haven't found the man yet

cheesy cheesy
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Kai. See casting.

Ohh, yeah! See my kind of guy here. kiss And one mumu was telling me that I should go and find a Chinese man. Let me know when we'll go there, jare, my darlene. If you're ready, I am ready.

But no go spring surprise proposal for me as we dey climb oh. You know I have to dramatize, gasp, cry and scream, ehenn; make I no go fall inside abyss from 'over-excitement.' cheesy

Smh! grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by pansophist(m): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

God is dey.

You mind transgender male? I get one like that wey get big yansh. Make I arrange him for you ? cool
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Maxxim: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2021
pansophist:

You mind transgender male? I get one like that wey get big yansh. Make I arrange him for you ? cool
grin grin
Aye mi
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

@bolded, it's rare. infact most men prefer ladies they are taller than, as for me I can't imagine being with a man I am taller than grin

Na true u talk. Generally, majority of men prefer to be taller than the gender counterpart.

@bold.... Ah. Heheheheheeee. cheesy
If brother kukuru mistakenly comes ur way, na quick ignore button u go press shaperly be that. cheesy
Inside life.

Compliments of the season. ✌

Good morning. smiley
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Cityguy: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Sharp geh! Make dem no come throw her down the bridge in event say she no collect the ring grin
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
pansophist:

Which angle you you bring come laidis? Hian. undecided Watin I wan use tranny with big yansh(wey likely no even get deek) do lol?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.