Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,999 members, 7,886,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! (1378 Views)

Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
frank317:

walk means moving from one place to anther with your feet

So, nature has not designed human to move from place to place on their heads?

frank317:

where did u get the FACT that nature abhors it.

I eat by putting food in my mouth,

pls quote nature.. i am just realizing nature talks.

The body of a male is a fact.

The body of a female is a fact.

The complementary nature of the two is an unimpeachable fact.

Wow! I thought it was through the anus.

Nature talks, frank317. Nature has spoken. Look at the sexual organs of the male and female. That is nature speaking loud and clear.

frank317:

again what has happened to nature since men started sleeping with each other. 'a lot' is not anything.

It is not for you to know.

frank317:

where, when and how did nature tell u... kindly quote nature and explain how nature spoke with only u

I don't need to know? i need to establish if u are lying na

Again, the vagina of a female and the penis of a male are nature's loud and unambiguous assertion as long as sex is concerned.

Nature didn't speak to me only. Nature has spoken to all who are willing to hear.

Don't bother yourself about that.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2021
LordReed:

The argument is homosexuality is natural, it is found in virtually every social specie on the planet. Nobody is arguing that because animals do it therefore humans should, that one is coming from your imagination.

Actually, my argument is that natural is not NORMAL. That something is natural does not make it normal. Like i said if you read instead of trying to pry into my imagination, there are natural cheats, pedophiles and liars. It's clear enough from my signature i think.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Image123:

Actually, my argument is that natural is not NORMAL. That something is natural does not make it normal. Like i said if you read instead of trying to pry into my imagination, there are natural cheats, pedophiles and liars. It's clear enough from my signature i think.

You wrote:

Image123:

. We are not animals. It's like saying some animals are carnivores or they move naked and behave animalistic so we should because it's their nature.
As if anybody argued that we should copy animals.

Define normal.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Image123:

Natural or normal which even carries more weight? Are there really natural cheats, pedophiles or liars?

What is your definition of "normal"?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
LordReed:

You wrote:

As if anybody argued that we should copy animals.

Define normal.

Normal is to be okay or acceptable.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
elated177:

Natural or normal which even carries more weight? Are there really natural cheats, pedophiles or liars?

What is your definition of "normal"?

Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Image123:

So in societies where homosexuality is okay and acceptable it is normal.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by orisa37: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Homosexuality is Atheism.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Image123:

What then is your point?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordReed:

So in societies where homosexuality is okay and acceptable it is normal.

No, it's not okay and acceptable simply because Sodom and Gomorrah think it is okay and acceptable. There are things terrorists and extremists think to be okay and acceptable which you do not think are, there are things you think okay and acceptable which is haram to some.
In the context of our discussion as a christian in the religion section, it is not okay or acceptable just like other sins like lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, divorce etc are not normal, okay or acceptable.

cc elated177
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Image123:

No, it's not okay and acceptable simply because Sodom and Gomorrah think it is okay and acceptable. There are things terrorists and extremists think to be okay and acceptable which you do not think are, there are things you think okay and acceptable which is haram to some.
In the context of our discussion as a christian in the religion section, it is not okay or acceptable just like other sins like lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, divorce etc are not normal, okay or acceptable.

cc elated177

I am not a Christian so I am not talking as a Christian. You defined normal and homosexuality meets those conditions. If there are other conditions then your meaning of normal must be different.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordReed:

I am not a Christian so I am not talking as a Christian. You defined normal and homosexuality meets those conditions. If there are other conditions then your meaning of normal must be different.

Homosexuality is not normal, okay or acceptable by Christian standards. You are discussing on the religion section of the forum. It is also not okay or acceptable by Nigerian standards from the little i know. We don't live in your bubble.

1 Like

Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Image123:

Homosexuality is not normal, okay or acceptable by Christian standards. You are discussing on the religion section of the forum. It is also not okay or acceptable by Nigerian standards from the little i know. We don't live in your bubble.

Neither do we live in yours. This is religion section not Christian section. Nor is Nigeria the only country in the world.

1 Like

Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Image123:

cc elated177

Keep confusing yourself.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordReed:

Neither do we live in yours. This is religion section not Christian section. Nor is Nigeria the only country in the world.

i don't ask you to, you are the one who keeps living in denial and questioning of the existence.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
elated177:

Keep confusing yourself.

Look for help on keeping quiet.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Image123:

i don't ask you to, you are the one who keeps living in denial and questioning of the existence.

Except you are the one in denial. More and more people are beginning to realise that homosexuality is natural and normal but you'd rather act the ostrich.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Image123(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2021
LordReed:

Except you are the one in denial. More and more people are beginning to realise that homosexuality is natural and normal but you'd rather act the ostrich.

Homosexuality is as natural as its other sin family, we were all shaped in sin. It is only natural for man to sin, lust, anger, deceit, immorality, idolatry etc. They are all human tendencies and it is well stated in the Bible. It is a pity you just realized it.
But it doesn't end there. Sin is not normal or okay or acceptable. It may be acceptable to you, but when you come on the religion section of a discussion forum to say it is acceptable to you, your head will be forced out of the sand to see that our religion doesn't accept it. As expected, you slyly want to push the natural narrative, but it won't work for the sensible and the enlightened.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Image123:

Look for help on keeping quiet.

Keep confusing and deceiving yourself.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Image123:

Homosexuality is as natural as its other sin family, we were all shaped in sin. It is only natural for man to sin, lust, anger, deceit, immorality, idolatry etc. They are all human tendencies and it is well stated in the Bible. It is a pity you just realized it.
But it doesn't end there. Sin is not normal or okay or acceptable. It may be acceptable to you, but when you come on the religion section of a discussion forum to say it is acceptable to you, your head will be forced out of the sand to see that our religion doesn't accept it. As expected, you slyly want to push the natural narrative, but it won't work for the sensible and the enlightened.

This one, on the verge of trying to cover up his earlier blunder, has even spoken more atrociously. Chai! Ihe efu!

Brazen slyness. Dude, you need to stop talking.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Image123:

Atrocious!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Homosexuality is neither normal nor natural.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Romans 1: 26 Because of this, YHVH gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Romans 1: 26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Romans 1: 26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading and vile passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural [a function contrary to nature], 27 and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing.

Loud and clear!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by elated177: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Sublime.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by Boomboost(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
LordReed:

Who programmed penguins to be homosexual?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgj7Wg1_Yc4

Probably a social accident from an amoral animal.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Boomboost:

Probably a social accident from an amoral animal.

I don't understand what this means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE:Who Has Successfully Bin Delivered From Marine / Being A Christian Is: / What Will Happen On and beyond December 21, 2012?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.