Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,549 members, 7,951,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! (1942 Views)

My Life Has Become Something Else. I Need Help / China's New ‘Laser’ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos) / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Swordoftruth17:
It is depression my guy, but firstly you have to know what is causing it.. I don't just know why oyibo people have not gotten the drug for depression..

There are drugs to help alleviate depression. Google is available and free.

The problem with Nigeria is that mental health is not taken seriously, and mental health practitioners are few and far between. People attribute mental illness to spiritual problems and hence people go to pastors, alfas, babalawos to solve mental health problems.
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by wirinet(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Znation:
All my life is being full of mistakes and errows which can never be corrected..

trying to help others really made me to loose everything i have... I'm currently a nobody, i've lost whatever i have before and now i'm living a lost life..

the truth is that i was trying to help others, thinking it was right, but it took away my all and made me an empty box.

nobody knows what i've been passing through, i've survived sucidal thought more than three times, but now i don't have any strenght to help me overcome that thought again.. I've gone to meet a doctor for help, but he told me i'm the only one who can help myself right now, as there is no medicine to what i'm currently facing right now..

i'm now living in fear every single moment, that is the greatest problem i've ever faced.. It seems to be easy, but the very hardest for me.. I don't has happened to me, but all of a sudden i began to live in fear..

i don't kno what it is, but all my heart beat is fear, even when i'm eating or in the midst of people talking, i'm just constantly in fear.. At every moment of my life for the past one month is living in fear, and i've tried to control it, but i can't..

i'ven't done anybad to anyone, i kno i've helped a lot of people.. I just can't contineu to be living in fear, my doctor ask me if i did anything bad to anyone or killed somebody, but the answer is no..

nairalanders, all my thought currently is covered in fear, fear of the mind and because of this i cant rest nor sleep..

i don't even know what i am fearing, and that is the worst of it all.

i can't contineu to be telling people i'm having fear of mind at all second, they keep asking me what have i done, and most of them now think i've killed somebody and probably been pusued by a spirit..

there is only one way i can save myself from this, i'm scared..

Get a hobby, a job or something you enjoy doing. As they say the mind abhors a vacuum. If you mind is not occupied with something positive and productive, it will be filled with negativity and destructive tendencies.

Go out more, meet people with similar interests and hobbies. I wouod have said get a girlfriend, but that can exasperate your problems with the demands of Nigerians girls and with the possibility of a heart break.
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by alwayshapi22(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Take it easy
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by PattyMike(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP it's been 3 months, any improvement?
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by amuwo1980: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hey calm down , not trying to disparage what you going thru but nothing is new under the sun , you have today to start to be a success story , the past is gone mister , pick up courage and be alive .
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by Nonso5922: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below
Re: All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Hang in there don't give up...you'll smile at the end if you don't give up, just take each day as it comes,and always have it at the back of your mind....qua sera sera what will be will be,where you're going to reach you'll reach there with actions...you'll get there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw / Moment Man Stopped A Police Van From Violating A Traffic Rule In Abuja (Video) / VIDEO: Young Mistress Jumps To Her Death While Running From Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.